fbpx

Windstone Calendar Contest WINNERS!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Calendar Contest WINNERS!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Squee! Everyone’s pictures are awesome, I can’t wait to see the whole calendar put together 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

LOL! The photo I put the least amount of effort into is the one that won! ^_^ Congrats everyone!!! I’ll get my email out to you Jennifer as soon as I get out of work <3

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Megan
        Participant

Wow!!! A huge congrats to all who were chosen and a huge thanks to Jennifer, Melody, John, and everyone else who is involved in making the calendars!!!
          I’m so excited to see my “captured unicorn” picture. I never worked so hard on anything like this so I’m just thrilled all that hard work has paid off. I’m sad to not see some of my fav entries (from the other members) Were not chosen as some were really cool but hopefully there will be other opportunities to see them in future calendars!!
          Again, everyone’s photos were beautiful and I look forward to seeing them in the calendar!

siberakh1
          Participant

Cool beans! I managed to take that picture last minute, thanks to the first dusting of snow just prior to the due date. It was all gone about an hour later! I got up a little early to walk out in my pajamas and bathrobe with Poads in my pockets to snap a few pictures in the last remaining bit of snow still on the grass that wasn’t hit by the morning sun yet! w00t! I think the Poads liked their little trek outside too. 🙂

I’ll get an email to you in the next couple of days Jen! Congrats to all the others who had their pictures selected and all the others who submitted photos. There were quite a few I liked that didn’t get chosen. It’s fun to look at what people came up with and will continue to come up! ^_^

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I know what calendar I’m getting for next year!

Elena
              Participant

Congrats to all the winners! :bigsmile:
                This is going to be an awesome calender!

Congratulations! Those are great photos so it is hard to pick a favorite. But I absolutely love Megaon01’s gothic unicorn plus Drag0n’s griffin family and Siberahk1’s poads…ok, I think they are all great. Can’t wait to get the calendar! I am totally impressed by the creativity of the forum members who submitted photos. I’m glad I didn’t have to just pick 12 – that must have been so difficult.

Bodine
                Participant

Yay! “TUSK” got picked! Thank you to the judges.I am so happy our cute little Razorback made it.It is in very good company too.Congrats to all of the other winners and can’t wait to see the next project for members.
                  {Gothic Unicorn made it!!!!CONGRATS!!}

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Megan, I am SO GLAD one of your pictures got picked. I’d be very upset if none of them were chosen-they were all so very much beyond AWESOME!

I can’t believe I actually got picked! I never win these “luck” kind of things O.O I was shocked when I saw my picture there.

Congratulations to everyone who got picked! And to those pictures that didn’t get picked-ALL of them were gorgeous! There are some pictures I am shocked that didnt get picked.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

After looking again at all the winners (and they are all lovely) I’m surprised no flap cats or regular Unicorns made it into the calander. I’m sure it was especially hard to narrow them down! Especially that successful hunting one, I thought that one was hysterical! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Some of the best photos couldn’t make it because I limited it to one photo per person could ‘win’– therefore, if someone entered three AWESOME photos, only one could make it!

I am still waiting on a few high res photos from folks!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

sent mine jen, sorry for the delay!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Per John’s request, we also have two RUNNER-UP PHOTOS!! The judging was very close even on these!

Wampusdragon’s lovely tiger fledge:

amiyusesha’s gorgeous Poad™:

Wampus, I already sent you a PM, but amiyusesha, if you want to email me with your address, we can see about sending you a goodie too for your excellent work!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Megan
                            Participant

Jen: I sent my picture to you a couple days ago. I hope it went through OK.

ddvm, Bodine, and Wolfenmachine: I’m really honerd you liked my my tapestry based gothic picture. I’m also really happy it came out looking the way I had hoped but THANK YOU! Your kind comments made me feel really good. Can’t wait to see tje calandar!

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Jen: I sent my picture to you a couple days ago. I hope it went through OK.

ddvm, Bodine, and Wolfenmachine: I’m really honerd you liked my my tapestry based gothic picture. I’m also really happy it came out looking the way I had hoped but THANK YOU! Your kind comments made me feel really good. Can’t wait to see tje calandar!

Got it just fine, thank you kindly!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.