fbpx

Why sell? Wedding bells!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Why sell? Wedding bells!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

It’s true about something always going wrong. At my brother’s wedding the best man had a hole in his pocket and the ring fell into the inner lining of the leg of his pants. They had to snip the seam at the bottom to separate the lining and get the ring out. It was pretty funny.

At my outdoor wedding it poured rain all morning. It was coming down so hard you couldn’t see more than 6in in front of you. Then it stopped at noon. Wedding was at 3 that afternoon but that morning we were sure it was doomed. Turned out to be a beautiful day with almost no humidity.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Scathach
      Participant

Congrats!
        It’ll be great. You’ll have a wonderful day.

Life is beautiful.

Nightcrow
        Participant

Best wishes for your wedding! What an exciting reason to have to part with some things. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Don’t forget to BREATHE!
            Don’t be surprised if your Face Muscles HURT from all the SMILING!
            HARDY CONGRATS, Angelika_Zen! So Exciting! The time will FLY!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

No way! At my older sister’s wedding, I dropped the rings and didn’t see where they went. We had to stop and get everyone up from their seats to look around lol

And my younger sister had an outdoor wedding, and it poured rain all day and all night. We had to put up heaters everywhere.

Murphy’s law I guess!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

pipsxlch
              Participant

No advice but congratulations! I’m trying to figure a way to afford one of your beauties. Just remember in the grand scheme, it’s just one day so don’t sweat it too much if you can help it.

My church threw my husband and my’s wedding. After the ceremony, the pastor told us he’d had everything completed and official since early that morning. He didn’t want to tell us until afterwards though, because he knew I’d have probably chickened out of the ceremony.

merrillannwhite
                Participant

Just remember, minor glitches just make for funny stories to tell friends and family in the future. Just breathe and go with the flow.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

That’s true. Doesn’t seem so funny at the time, but makes a great story down the road.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Just an update…any production or Limited production item purchased from me will come with a surprise GB Tadpoad (TM) – Or you can pick it from my list of Taddies for sale.

And a thank you to everyone for the advice (and purchases). I really appreciate it.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.