Why sell? Wedding bells!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Why sell? Wedding bells!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Well!! we’re finally doing it! After being together for almost 15 years, we’re finally getting married 🙂 I wanted to post a quick message to anyone in the buying market. I am selling about half of my collection. Some things are easier to let go of than others. If anything interests you, don’t hesitate to make me an offer. I am pretty motivated. I want nothing but a good time for my family, and in this case, it’s going to cost money. I am open to offers, but please keep in mind that my prices include shipping. Anyone who’s been around the classifieds knows that gypsum isn’t cheap to ship. From Canada, I’m looking at min. $18 to ship small items, without additional insurance. Larger items (like an Oriental) will cost me almost $50 to ship to the US. Everything will be double boxed (is there any other way?) Large items, $35 in Canada. Most items are going to cost around $24 to the USA (baby unis, sitting fox, baby dragons, wolves) just to give you an idea. Canada Post fees have also gone up in the last year. Anyway, if you’re looking for something you know I have, that I haven’t listed, it’s ok to ask me about it 🙂

$47 per plate…help me out guys lol! I’m kidding. There’s no pressure 🙂

That is all! 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
      Participant

YAAAAY!!!HUUUGE CONGRATS!So cool.I am happy for you😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Thank you Mimi 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

tig3r06
          Participant

Woo hoo congrats!!! I was just going to send a message asking if you were ok! So glad you are 😊

Natasha
            Participant

Aw, congrats! I had been with my husband for almost a couple of decades before we got married and let me tell you – we had an AMAZING time! It was such a fun, celebratory moment, and I know you’ll be absolutely thrilled on your big day. I kinda thought it wouldn’t feel any different since we were basically married in everything but name at that point, but it was so fun and joyous. I am so happy for you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Thanks again guys!! I’m feeling a mixture of excitement and gut rot. June 15 is the big day…you know that feeling when you wish time was moving slowly…I wish I still had 6 months to plan. Ok, so maybe there’s more gut rot than excitement. lol.

Does anyone have any advice for me? You hear all sorts of horror stories, but usually, it’s stuff that only the bride/groom would notice…

I guess I should have posted this somewhere else…oops (sorry Susie)

etruscan
                Participant

Congratulations!
                  The only advice I have is to do everything you can ahead of time and then just go with whatever happens. Something always goes wrong – I stepped on the hem of my dress and fell over when we were trying to do the garter toss – but just accept that there will be glitches and enjoy the day.

StormDancer
                  Participant

Congratulations!!
                    Just have fun!

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

Congratulations! I’m glad the reason you are selling is a happy one.

Bodine
                      Participant

Yep,just go with it and laugh.What is perfection? You and your man have fun,love it all,make it memorable for you two and the rest will fall into place.Point is to relax.It will all be ok.Got the Bride,check.Got the Groom,check.Got the license,check.Got the Preacher,check.Got the rings,check.You are good to go!😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

Congrats!

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LZ
                          Participant

Sit down and eat your food! As maid of honor, I almost had to tie the bride to her chair and hand feed her. She was going around to all the guests and checking everything over and over.

Congrats!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

No you didn’t!!!!!!! 😀 Thanks for sharing that. That just set the bar really high! lmao!!

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

You guys make so much sense. I am so glad I asked 🙂 Thank you

Have fun

Relax

Don’t trip

Eat.

Got it!!

Kim
                                Blocked

Congratulations! I hope you have a great wedding! I’m not married yet so I have no advice but to have fun and enjoy the experience and not stress too much beforehand!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.