fbpx

White/gold PYO Ki-Rin for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White/gold PYO Ki-Rin for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Kujacker, if it means anything, I LOVE that kirin, she’s beautiful. If our income didn’t suck at the moment I would have nabbed it right up, I can barely afford an unpainted one. I know good thoughts don’t pay the bills, but I think it’s lovely. 🙂I like pink Windstones 😳

Kujacker
      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Some pieces just don’t sell. I have my rock unicorn who’s been waiting patiently for a home, even with all the positive comments.

You did awesome work on both these pieces (you always do), but the pink is not for me and I don’t like the griffin pose. :shrug: It’s funny how some pieces just speak to us and others don’t.

It’s doubly frustrating to me since right now, this is how I pay my bills. And without selling them, I can’t justify buying more to be painted. Been eying those wolves for over a week, but I have a feeling no one would want to buy them either. Seems only the dragons sell these days.

Yeah, I went with a chance on the pink, for sure… just wanted to do something different. I always try and do things I don’t necessary like, since everyone isn’t going to like the same things I do.

I hear you– as someone that makes 100% of their money off of selling art, it’s very frustrating when a piece doesn’t sell (for weeks.. months.. years!!) especially since I rely on sales to get new materials, like you.

Sometimes when I just can’t sell a painting, I will paint over it or wipe it out and start a new one that might sell. (or donate it… it’s a tax write off and maybe it will do something good for someone else!) If selling your kirin means enough to you and you can’t get it to move, it’s something to consider, to keep yourself going. Artists do this somewhat often with canvases if they just can’t get it to sell.

Last time I reused a pyo, I liked it too much and kept it 😆
        http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=170&pos=7

Art is such a fickle thing. Especially now with the economy. When will it get better =__=

Kathleen
        Participant

WOW both are gorgeous 😮

Kujacker
          Participant

New ki-rin available.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.