fbpx

White/gold PYO Ki-Rin for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White/gold PYO Ki-Rin for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

This guy is still available. I’d like $100 for him, but I’m open to offers and trades.

Had a mishap when clear coating him… and since the white on him is a mixed color, I couldn’t match it… so you can see a darker patch on his knee. Ugh.

^ Can see his knee “patch” here.

Kujacker
      Participant

Kujacker
        Participant

Bump…

WolfenMachine
          Participant

WOW your unicorn is gorgeous! I love the glittery top coat and the white mane. Alls I could offer is a trade now, but best of luck with your sales!

Kujacker
            Participant

Bump

siberakh1
              Participant

I really do love the unicorn, but I need to see how things are at the end of the month before I can consider any new windstones.

Kujacker
                Participant

Discounted the ki-rin.
                  Looks like I’m keeping the gryphon since no one wants him. He’s been up for months x:

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Some pieces just don’t sell. I have my rock unicorn who’s been waiting patiently for a home, even with all the positive comments.

You did awesome work on both these pieces (you always do), but the pink is not for me and I don’t like the griffin pose. :shrug: It’s funny how some pieces just speak to us and others don’t.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Yea, even at $75 bucks nobody wants my Kirin either πŸ˜•

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
                      Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Some pieces just don’t sell. I have my rock unicorn who’s been waiting patiently for a home, even with all the positive comments.

You did awesome work on both these pieces (you always do), but the pink is not for me and I don’t like the griffin pose. :shrug: It’s funny how some pieces just speak to us and others don’t.

It’s doubly frustrating to me since right now, this is how I pay my bills. And without selling them, I can’t justify buying more to be painted. Been eying those wolves for over a week, but I have a feeling no one would want to buy them either. Seems only the dragons sell these days.

Yeah, I went with a chance on the pink, for sure… just wanted to do something different. I always try and do things I don’t necessary like, since everyone isn’t going to like the same things I do.

Kujacker
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

It seems that only the dragons sell now :shrug: but if I had a job I’d buy that ki-rin of yours. What I make from these statues is how I pay my bills now. So it’s frustrating when they can’t be sold.

siberakh1
                          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

It seems that only the dragons sell now :shrug: but if I had a job I’d buy that ki-rin of yours. What I make from these statues is how I pay my bills now. So it’s frustrating when they can’t be sold.

I like both pieces(which is strange, because I don’t care for pink, but he looks almost good enough to lick, like strawberry and chocolate ice cream!) and drag0n’s kirin, but can’t buy everything right now. :shrug: Plus I have to finish paying off the unicorn first.

machineguts
                            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

If I could I’d totally buy yours and drag0n’s Kirins. I love them both and have been eyeing them since they were posted, but I’m in the same boat as you right now. My job is what I make from my painted PYOs and artwork I sell online and privately. It’s all just enough to get by, but not quite enough to increase my collection of Windstones and PYOs other artists here painted, not to mention that griffin print Jen posted! I’m a closet art junkie, I’m totally addicted to collecting art but this past year has been murder on my collection. I’m certain the economy has done that to a lot of collectors.

Adaneth
                              Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Discounted the ki-rin.
                                Looks like I’m keeping the gryphon since no one wants him. He’s been up for months x:

I do like your gryphon quite a bit, but I doubt I’ll have cash enough for ‘fun stuff’ like buying painted pyo’s until…maybe February. πŸ™ Gifts for family, and trips to visit family, and plane tickets and more ‘urgent’ stuff just doesn’t leave much for what I like to buy at present.

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

Kujacker wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

It’s doubly frustrating to me since right now, this is how I pay my bills. And without selling them, I can’t justify buying more to be painted. Been eying those wolves for over a week, but I have a feeling no one would want to buy them either. Seems only the dragons sell these days.

Yeah, I went with a chance on the pink, for sure… just wanted to do something different. I always try and do things I don’t necessary like, since everyone isn’t going to like the same things I do.

I hear you– as someone that makes 100% of their money off of selling art, it’s very frustrating when a piece doesn’t sell (for weeks.. months.. years!!) especially since I rely on sales to get new materials, like you.

Sometimes when I just can’t sell a painting, I will paint over it or wipe it out and start a new one that might sell. (or donate it… it’s a tax write off and maybe it will do something good for someone else!) If selling your kirin means enough to you and you can’t get it to move, it’s something to consider, to keep yourself going. Artists do this somewhat often with canvases if they just can’t get it to sell.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.