fbpx

White Old Warrior Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone White Old Warrior Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

No, the white OWs were never in stores. They are limited production available from the factory only. I got mine as an appreciation gift for entering the store display contest. I love him but really wish I would have won the secret keeper πŸ˜€

Travistie
      Participant

Yeah, I’m pretty sure too that the OWs were never done for regular production. He looks really cool. Wonder is the silver one will ever be made again… I would buy that one too. πŸ˜€

Elena
        Participant

travistie wrote:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure too that the OWs were never done for regular production. He looks really cool. Wonder is the silver one will ever be made again… I would buy that one too. πŸ˜€

Yet another addict….. πŸ˜›

Travistie
          Participant

Doesn’t take long! πŸ˜†

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Heck, I love the silver prototype myself! His scales look like coins. So edible.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

keschete
              Participant

I have the #23 Black Emerald Peacock Old Warrior and I think I bought one of the last Ruby Old Warriors that were still hanging out in stores on the internet. The Old Warrior is my absolute favorite Windstone. So I bought one of the White Old Warriors over the weekend and he will be here next Monday. I can answer the question of if he is signed or not and take pictures.

Since I paid as much for an Black and Gold Emperor and for my Emerald Spectrals, I think the $300 price is actually very reasonable. I like the Old Warrior better than the Emperor and will buy others that come available. I think Gold is next on my list and then I will go from there.

I will certainly be watching Ebay to see what other prototypes show up! I would love to have a Silver.

Kaya

Travistie
                Participant

keschete wrote:

I have the #23 Black Emerald Peacock Old Warrior and I think I bought one of the last Ruby Old Warriors that were still hanging out in stores on the internet. The Old Warrior is my absolute favorite Windstone. So I bought one of the White Old Warriors over the weekend and he will be here next Monday. I can answer the question of if he is signed or not and take pictures.

Since I paid as much for an Black and Gold Emperor and for my Emerald Spectrals, I think the $300 price is actually very reasonable. I like the Old Warrior better than the Emperor and will buy others that come available. I think Gold is next on my list and then I will go from there.

I will certainly be watching Ebay to see what other prototypes show up! I would love to have a Silver.

Kaya

Your Black/Emerald/Peacock OW is gorgeous! A very nice combination of colors on him. I am seriously considering buying the white one though. I just need to see how I do on the rest of my Ebay auctions. If I have enough to fund him, then I’ll probably get him. I really don’t want to put any more on my credit card right now!

Travistie
                  Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Heck, I love the silver prototype myself! His scales look like coins. So edible.

Yes, I’ve seen pictures of him. Very drool worthy! I think it would be cool if one day Melody decides to combine the white/pearl color with another color like gold or silver! Oh, but combined with black… that would be incredibly wicked looking!!! Picture an OW with pearl white and black… OMG 😯

Bob

I really like to OW I person. I got mine just because I wanted a OOAK but when he got to the house and i opened him I was beyond impressed. Not jsut with the 23TK gold but the actualy statue is just breath taking

DantheDragon
                      Participant

I have both the white and brown old warrior from the direct sales page and both are signed by Melody.

Skigod377
                        Participant

I def recommend getting an old warrior. He is well worth the price… I think he is the coolest pose of all the dragons.

I am really having a hard time deciding if I want a white one or a brown one πŸ˜•

Travistie
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I def recommend getting an old warrior. He is well worth the price… I think he is the coolest pose of all the dragons.

I am really having a hard time deciding if I want a white one or a brown one πŸ˜•

I think I’m definitely getting the white one now. I’m selling off all of my model horse collection just so I can afford Windstones!

Both the brown and the white are nice though. But the one in white… he just looks so much more majestic to me. He is the elusive white old warrior dragon that dragon slayers have heard tales about, but none have never been so lucky to even catch a glimpse of him! That’s how I like to think of him! I know… I’m a dork! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                            Participant

I got the gold because he was less $$ but I want the brown ow so bad I can’t stand it! πŸ˜€ I like the white but the browns are my favorites!

Going to get a gold and peacock one, if anyone wants to sell a peacock proto OW let me know πŸ˜€

Travistie
                              Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Going to get a gold and peacock one, if anyone wants to sell a peacock proto OW let me know πŸ˜€

Then you’ve probably seen that “special” gold one on Ebay then. Good luck if you’re going after him. He looks real nice! I’d like to see what he looks like outside with that special automotive clear coat over the gold.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.