fbpx

White curls are up!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone White curls are up!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

YAY!!!!!! *squeaks* I FINALLY GOT A CURL DRAGON!!! SWEET!! All the other ones I missed because I”m at work usually, and it’s sometimes hard for me to access a computer there….but I’m on my lunch and I”m sooo lucky!!! WOW!! Even though I’m not too wild about white, he’s still cute and it reminds me of wedding colors (cause i just recently got married). So, it will be dedicated to that. πŸ˜€ YAY YAY!!! He is rather expensive though for such a little guy. But, He’s soo cute! And pretty!!! Ohhh, I can’t wait until I get him! Lol! YAY!

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

DantheDragon wrote:

*hugs dragonessjade* Thank you for the PM!! *SQUEE* I got one!! ^_^ Ryan’s fav Windstone colour is white, so I’m sure he won’t mind the $75 dent in our checking account *angelface*

Oh, and CONGRATS NAM! ^_^
      Your welcome. I was trying to remember who missed out last time.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

Congrats Nam! Shouldn’t a bride have a white dragon? I got an extra if you want it.

LOL, thanks… but I can’t afford one right now. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I’m trying to decide if I want to get one or not. I can’t ask my husband because he’s out in the field for a training excersise. I’m not a big fan of the white dragons, but I kind of like this one.

I am not a big fan of white either, but I wanted something special in it.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Well they are all gone now and I managed to be good and not get one. I was torn about getting one though. I just couldn’t spend the money without running it by my husband, not with the other bills we have to pay off.

frozendragon
            Participant

I’d like to thank everyone that emailed me about them…I was in class and just barely got home to get mine…I did buy for everyone I usually buy for….I’m very glad I got one…

Participant

Just a little over an hour and all 30 are gone. Much slower than last time, but I didn’t see as many forum members online this time either.

Tiffany
                Participant

sigh. and they’re gone. i wish i had more money, i would have gotten one. the white was pretty.its a toss up for me between the white and the russet, it would be nice to get a little more color for the money, but the white is very elegant. i’m getting married myself, to have a white dragon for the wedding would be sweet , but thats where alot o dough will be going soon πŸ™ plus, i wanted to put all my $$ to a sale they have at grandio- i got a juicy coupon- so i wanted to get as much as i could there with the discount.hard decision though, juicy sale or limited productions. ack! maybe i’ll go for a russet.. if i’m not at work when they come up.. i’d love to have a signed piece!!

frozendragon
                  Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

sigh. and they’re gone. i wish i had more money, i would have gotten one. the white was pretty.its a toss up for me between the white and the russet, it would be nice to get a little more color for the money, but the white is very elegant. i’m getting married myself, to have a white dragon for the wedding would be sweet , but thats where alot o dough will be going soon πŸ™ plus, i wanted to put all my $$ to a sale they have at grandio- i got a juicy coupon- so i wanted to get as much as i could there with the discount.hard decision though, juicy sale or limited productions. ack! maybe i’ll go for a russet.. if i’m not at work when they come up.. i’d love to have a signed piece!!

I got that coupon too…buying something this weekend…hehe

Anonymous

Nambroth wrote:

(And before anyone yells about it, the mailing list has not been activated yet as far as I know… patience! They are working on it! πŸ™‚ )

Tonight, I promise. I didn’t realize a posting was going up today or I would have pushed it last night.

wolflodge100
                      Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

(And before anyone yells about it, the mailing list has not been activated yet as far as I know… patience! They are working on it! πŸ™‚ )

Tonight, I promise. I didn’t realize a posting was going up today or I would have pushed it last night.

thats ok snap, we apreciate all your hard work! πŸ˜€

frozendragon wrote:

I’d like to thank everyone that emailed me about them…I was in class and just barely got home to get mine…I did buy for everyone I usually buy for….I’m very glad I got one…

Thank you thank you thank you frozen!!! I got all the PMs too late- silly training for a better job within my department!! Been off personal sites all day because I was so busy- THANK GOD frozen and SilverArrow, and dragonessjade looked out for me!

LOL I have the same coupon, but not taking advantage of it. Oh yeah, and I guess this will be my 2nd piece, cuz tomorrow I will be sending out 2 M.O.’s one to Ski, one to Windstone…Aren’t exchange days GREAT!?!? πŸ˜†

Oh yeah… CONGRATULATIONS NAM!!! πŸ˜€

Out of curiousity — what kind of discount does this coupon give?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 185 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.