fbpx

White curls are up!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone White curls are up!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Facts are true by definition, DM. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skigod377
      Participant

Poor DM is getting beat up today!! Are you not at work today, DM?

Anonymous

Better quit while you’re ahead DM ๐Ÿ˜€

He will get even, just watch… ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous

Shushpuddle.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

A bump if anyone is interested in the Grandio Sale that maybe didn’t see this topic. I’m going for a gold Emperor for $224. Who’s bringing home what goodies at 25% off?

Arlla
              Participant

I got a hipogriff candlelamp and a ruby fledge…I REALLY wanted a gold emp for almost $100 off, but I just didn’t have that much money…:( I hope they have another sale!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Rusti
                Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

A bump if anyone is interested in the Grandio Sale that maybe didn’t see this topic. I’m going for a gold Emperor for $224. Who’s bringing home what goodies at 25% off?

When’s the deadline and can someone email me the coupon? ๐Ÿ˜›

lamortefille
                  Participant

The sale is only good thru today. If you pm me your email, I will forward it to you.

Tiffany
                    Participant

oh yeah i totally wanted that gold emp. too ugh! but not enough $$ at one time! ack! i got a ruby scratcher, mother unicorn and baby unicorn. i wanted so much more, i’m kinda chasing retireds right now- i’m trying to prioritize but its so hard!! ohhhh the agony!! we’ll see… i may break down tonight and get a ruby fledge or a bad cat candlelamp or….ack! lol!

lamortefille
                      Participant

I bought a ruby scratcher, too. ๐Ÿ˜€ I forwarded the email to my husband so he can pick out something for me for my B-day. I told him any of the EmPeas or the ruby lap. I can’t wait to see what he chose.

Tiffany
                        Participant

i think dragonfeathers was going to get a ruby scratcher too- i know she was pondering it. i love the animation of the scratchers! i want to eventually have a trio of the lap, fledge and scratcher in ruby, so this one is the start for me. oh my gawd, i can’t wait to see a ruby in person! eeeeee! gosh i wish i had a bday coming up! i hope you get something JUICY!!!! i want more goodies! i should be grateful for what i have managed to get lately though. hmmm, well……. it is almost valentines day….. hmm. i might sign somebody up with a gift idea… lol.

lamortefille
                          Participant

This will be my first scratcher. I love the ruby dragons, but I only have the mother and young, so far. Like you, I’ve been trying to get the retired ones before the current ones. My gift from me to me was a rainbow emp. He’s so beautiful in person! It was a tough choice between him and the ruby emp. Maybe when my tax refund gets here….

Tiffany
                            Participant

wow! slammin gift for yourself! i think you made an excellent choice, the emp looks incredible in rainbow; he wears all the colors in the rainbow so well, and it really brings out his detail.much more exciting than ruby, but he still looks good in that too. i don’t have an emp yet- one on layaway- nor am i really fond of the rainbow -i have a fledge though, he’s cute- but he is incredible in it!! i’d love one, but he is big bucks!! drool! yes, i do have “the list” ready when my taxes get here! oh boy!

lamortefille
                              Participant

You’ll have to let us know what you end up choosing with your tax money. I was never impressed with the emps until people started posting their collections. They look so much better in “real” pictures.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.