fbpx

What’s your grail piece(s)? 2 (Also awesome news inside)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What’s your grail piece(s)? 2 (Also awesome news inside)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 489 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Ela_Hara’s grail RAZORBACK has popped up on FB but it is in California.Can anyone help her by granting this wish?

Here’s where the Razorback Boar is located – at an Antique Mall in Fairfield CA:
      https://cordelia-junction-antique-mall-ca.hub.biz/?fbclid=IwAR0argcbSIhiGxQCkv4he9F-jYUAjRSNxGkGohnJ0mg3VZGXgf-i7oFY1bE

The website says it has 65 deals within the Mall and unfortunately we don’t know which dealer is selling it – here’s a photo of the boar in a display case. He’s one of the original animal line boars and does have some damage, but maybe I can fix him or have DF fix him up.

Razorback-Boar

So – I sent a FB PM to the Cordelia Junction Antique Mall on their FB page, but I have no idea if they know which dealer is selling it or even if they ship.

Is there a forum member living near this location that can perhaps get him for me and ship to me? I believe the boar is selling for $110 and I can send a PayPal payment to cover the cost for buying/shipping.

Please let me know if you can help, or if anyone has a Razorback Boar that they would sell? Thanks!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
      Participant

Just a head’s up – you’d want someone in NORTHERN CA, preferable Bay Area. I’m in SoCal and this would be a nearly 7 hour drive from me.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Megan
        Participant

Best of luck, Ela_Hara! You’ve been after the razorback for a while now.

I definitely should not have done it, but… I can mark the woodland hearth dragon off my list. She’s been a production grail of mine since I started collecting again in 2020. I missed the restock that October and was really disappointed, and I missed the brown secret keepers when they restocked, so I don’t feel (very) bad about spending money that was supposed to be saved for vacation this summer.

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Someone bought this lot from the Antique store in CA. I had called and they were going to check with the seller and see about shipping them to me. Someone came in and bought all of them. I’m very sad. I wanted the dinos for my daughter.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Nightcrow
            Participant

Congrats on the Woodland Hearth, Megan!

Too bad about the antique-mall lot. Though if someone bought the whole lot, maybe they’re a dealer, and the pieces will pop up on Ebay?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
              Participant

Darn having to work- missed the Hearth drop, as I only got home about 20 minutes ago. Back on the waitlist.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Yay! Thanks so much to a forum/FB member who helped me obtain my Razorback Boar! He’s not perfect and needs a little fixer-upper work that drag0nfeathers is going to help me with, but I hope to have him soon! Yay! ^_^

He’s also one of the original Animal line boars too before WS started using the felt pads and stamped the bottoms, so he’s a great find! Thanks again!

Razorback-Boar-1

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

congrats on finally getting your grail soon, Ela_Hara! so awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸΎ Ela_Hara on getting your soon to be Holy Grail boar πŸ—; you have wanted him a long time.
                      So very happy for you !!
                      Big Hugs !!!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Oh, huge congratulations Donna! You’ve wanted that one for such a long time. And kudos to the wonderful person who helped you with thisM

etruscan
                        Participant

Yay – I’m so glad that it all has worked out!

Gem
                          Participant

Congratulations Ela_Hara!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

another possible grail for someone up on Ebay:

Vintage Windstone Collections Mother Bear Pena 1984- very dusty, a few binks and bonks, old no pad…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294816207774?hash=item44a46a539e:g:UGAAAOSwOK9iDHUq

1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

etruscan
                              Participant

Vintage Windstone Collections Mother Bear Pena 1984- very dusty, a few binks and bonks, old no pad…

That one sold quickly ($149.95 + 23.27 shipping).

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

That one sold quickly ($149.95 + 23.27 shipping).

it was a good price! lucky whomever got it!

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 489 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.