What’s your grail piece(s)? 2 (Also awesome news inside)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What’s your grail piece(s)? 2 (Also awesome news inside)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 489 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

the old thread was getting a little long so I thought it was time for a new one….

here’s a link to the old one:

What's your grail piece(s)?

I know there used to be a wishlist around here somewhere but Iโ€™m curious, what is/are your favorite Windstone(s) that you would love to own but they may be hard to find or too expensive or thereโ€™s only one? show pictures or tell us about it!

also if you want to post a link to if there’s a test paint or hard to find Windstone on Ebay, feel free to post it here….

and on to the good news! I finally have my sitting cat so I have found both my grails! sitting cat and licking cat are together!

IMG_41071

IMG_41081

IMG_41091

IMG_41101

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
      Participant

well, in his forever home is the Serpentine Prototype OW, I forget who has him and lost their name when the forum changed platforms. He was a one-off so sigh. But he is my grail.

I’d dearly love an emerald Secret Keeper, but more than I can afford. Same with both outdoors Rock Dragons. And waiting for the right Hearth Dragon.

More doable would be finally snagging a PYO Rock Dragon, a standing baby kirin in the production chestnut/buff paint scheme, maybe a blue eyed Sir Garlen, and a few different pebble critters in natural colors- mostly a wolf and an artic fox. Some of these are not for me but would be gifts.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

pipsxlch: good luck! perhaps the Serpentine Prototype OW will come to you someday!

1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Megan
          Participant

Congratulations on your sitting kitty, fatalbeauty! Your patience paid off! They’re an adorable pair ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a few “could possibly happen if I’m lucky enough to catch them in the store” grails: a brown secret keeper and a sand grouse or woodland hearth dragon, and a large tuxedo flap cat with sunset wings.

And a few “would have to be very lucky on ebay to acquire” grails: emerald cat wizard, old purring cat, and old frog.

And I’d love to have a test paint young dragon someday. I’m sure these guys are all in happy homes, but the Earthen Fey, Copper Cowrie, and Twilight Citrine youngs are some of my favorites.

20190508-TWILIGHT-CITRINE-YOUNG-DRAGON-TEST-PAINT-1-BY-GINA

Copper-Cowry-Young-Dragon

EarthenFeyYoung-Dragon-1

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Megan: thanks! he was well worth the wait!

good luck! and even though I’m not the biggest fan of the young dragons, those are quite pretty!

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
              Participant

HUGE CONGRATS Fatalbeauty!!!!You finally got them.I am very happy for you.๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

HUGE CONGRATS Fatalbeauty!!!!You finally got them.I am very happy for you.๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

thanks! it feels soooooooooo good to finally have both of my grails, seems so long ago since I started looking for them but now both are finally here!

1. Mother Meerkat

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Fatalbeauty – Amazing!! Congrats on your incredibly lovely sitting kitty. ๐Ÿ™‚

Megan, my sympathies; I wish Windstone would bring Copper Cowry out as an LP color, because I’ve always loved it. (And brown isn’t even my thing!) I’d buy a Copper Cowry Lap in a heartbeat. ♥ Griffins, too.

I’m still dreaming of some more test paint Laps to round out my conga, particularly Water Sprite, Blue Ice, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, & Mountain Frost.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

Nightcrow: thanks! he’s just so amazing that I can’t stop looking over at him!

good luck with more test paint laps for your conga!

1. Mother Meerkat

pipsxlch
                      Participant

That would be an awesome Hearth- Earthen Fey!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

not sure if this might be anyone’s grail but Mountain Frost Test Paint Male Dragon is up on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265206669705?hash=item3dbf8ca189:g:Zu4AAOSw9Cxg1KjD

1. Mother Meerkat

Ann Marie
                          Participant

Megan, there is an emerald Cat Wizard for sale on eBay. The price is high, much more than I paid for the one I bought a couple of years ago, but I don’t think anyone has bid on it, so the price may come down.

Magentas-Cat

pipsxlch
                            Participant

If I remember glancing at the seller right, it’s Kujacker here on the forum. Maybe you can try contacting him. (his eBay is kenjiakiko, something like that)

Megan
                              Participant

Not sure if it is someone’s grail, but the Desert Opal standing baby kirin is back on eBay. Maybe someone who missed out on the original auction will get a second chance.

Ann Marie
                                Participant

There are two new test paints on eBay today that might be someone’s grail. One is a fledgling in Meerschaum from Melody and other is a sitting baby Ki-Rin in Scarlet Copper from Patricia Smith.

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 489 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.