What's your Favorite Spectral?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your Favorite Spectral?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

lol. I like seeing you discuss the spectrals. I don’t like either sculpt for all the reasons various people have already stated. But it’s nice to see what people do like about them.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Stephanie
      Participant

Oooh these spectral are beautiful!

Bodine
        Participant

THAT is just gorgeous😍 love Autumn Leaf pieces.Ever part with him look my way please😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

LZ
          Participant

The, uh, strange V in the chest where the front legs “attach” on the spectral is why I angle them so I cannot see that part during display. 😉 It’s not that different from some of the sighthounds, though. I still prefer that to the T-Rex arms on the riser. LOL!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
            Participant

Interesting. The Emperor has similar curled up front legs (and a sticking out chest and small wings). Do you, or anyone else, feel the same way about him as you feel about the Riser?

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I like the Emp sculpt. He’s better proportioned. The Spectrals proportions don’t work for me. The wings look too small on both sculpts. I hadn’t put my finger on the bulbous body on the riser, but it’s there. The emp doesn’t have that he’s much more spinous and smooth. The riser looks a little bloated.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

LZ
                Participant

Same for the emp, blah. I want to poke him in the chest and tell him to get over himself. Being an emperor, though, he won’t. He’s more impressive looking than the riser, but I like the larger smooth scales on the riser. I’d collect the fledge for that reason, but for the tiny nubby snout. There is no winning here for me! I’m sticking with the sitting spectral in the spectral thread.

Looking for...

Stephanie
                  Participant

The emp used to bug me too, but when I received one as a gift I looked at him so often it stopped bugging me. 😂 And then my second was such a good price I just couldn’t pass it up! So now I have two, despite not initially loving the sculpt. Don’t think I’ll get any more though.

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

I have the Emp in EmPea, and he’s one of the most beautiful dragons I’ve ever seen. It could be paint job though. I’ve not seen many EmPea’s that are as vibrant as my guy.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Stephanie
                      Participant

My husband got me the rising spectral in tanzanite and all I can say is wow!! I am smitten!

IMG_2605

IMG_2606

Bodine
                        Participant

That is beautiful in the color.Very impressive.Congrats girl💞

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                          Participant

He looks really good in Tanzanite! The color really plays up the blueish depths of the spectral eye.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Stephanie
                            Participant

Thanks! I have a home all set up for him in my cabinet, but I’ve put him next to my desk for now so I can keep looking over at him. 😀

LZ
                              Participant

How can you not keep looking at him?? LOL!

Looking for...

Stephanie
                                Participant

I can’t. I just sit and stare! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.