fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Also posted on October 2 … this photo by Gina on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Still enjoying the vibrant colors! I’d like to introduce you to Synthwave!

Soon to be found on eBay!”

Windstone_test-paints_Synthwave_group

etruscan
      Participant

And even more photos posted October 2 on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page – new test paints that are not yet named.

Gina says, “A new color needs a new name! Please give any suggestions you have [on Facebook] and I’ll make a poll soon!
        And a peek at the now finished family of Fairy Dream! So happy to have emperors to paint (not quite ready for production yet, but ever nearer!)”

The new color:

Windstone_test-paints_orange-pink-white_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_orange-pink-white_cat-wizard

The two new “Fairy Dream” dragons:

Windstone_test-paints_Dream-Fairy_dragons_Emperor-Rock

etruscan
        Participant

Screenshots from a little video posted today (October 3) on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page.

Toaster dragons …

Windstone_dragon_Toaster_castings_closeup

with a few PYO castles in the background.

Windstone_dragon_Toaster-castle_castings

Windstone_dragon_Toaster-castle_castings_cropped

etruscan
          Participant

New Blog post by Melody about the castles (with photo):

Castles too!

etruscan
            Participant

Melody was asked on Facebook about more tadpoads – “can we please have more of these soon I need about a half dozen 😁”

Melody’s reply – “we have a nice bunch of unpainted ones, so it can happen!”

pipsxlch
              Participant

can I suggest a Toaster color here? Personally I’d like emerald or Woodland, but a silver one would be funny as well as beautiful. Doing a bunch of OOAKs for eBay would probably be best for the company to start, maybe ones to match recent eBay color families.

I think that Ocean test paint would be awesome on this figure and as a LP/new color family on the dragons in general.

etruscan
                Participant

New photos posted by Gina today (October 11) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Finishing up more of the Celtic family!
                  Be careful around the rock dragon, he’s been guarding his giant gold nugget for centuries!
                  Coming to eBay ❤️”

Windstone_test-paints_Celtic_dragons_hatching_SK_Emp_gargoyle

Windstone_test-paints_Celtic_dragon_large-rock

Windstone_test-paints_Celtic_wizards_large_cat

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.