fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Posted on April 6.
      Melody said – “Crazy corns. These were supposed to be natural colors, but they took a weird turn .”

Pena_WIP_ponycorn_fantasy_6Apr2024_1

etruscan
      Participant

Also posted on April 6.
        Melody said – “More ponycorns. These aren’t finished, they still need horns and eyes. … I usually try to keep GB themes somewhat consistent, but this batch isn’t all bright colors like the ones in front. There are some natural ones too (background) with fantasy markings. There are a few giraffes. I had trouble staying focused.”

Pena_WIP_ponycorn_fantasy_6Apr2024_2

etruscan
        Participant

Comment on Facebook (posted on or about April 10) – “When do you guys think grab bag will be available and roughly how much will they be? I need to plan to save money!”

Melody’s reply – “If I don’t wait for more castings to be made, this small batch will be available in a week or so. I can never price things accurately, but I would guess they will be about as much as the last batch of these…which were around $400.”

etruscan
          Participant

Posted by Susie on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page on or about April 12:

“Melody sometimes ‘hints’ too soon! She tried not to this time, but she got excited about them (Unicorns are like that – they like attention) and spilled the beans! We are still casting more Resting Ponycorns for her to paint so its going to take a while before the whole Grab Bag batch is ready. We have not yet decided exactly how we will do this grab bag, but it will be announced through the ‘Subscribe’ email newsletters. We will most likely use a waitlist on our website posted with lots of sign up time so that everyone doesn’t try to sign up all at once (that causes our site to crash).”

pipsxlch
            Participant

Oooh loving Toaster! What about horns similar to on the Male and Mother? I actually like their horns better than the pewter ones.

etruscan
              Participant

For anyone who may have missed the email announcement, doesn’t see Facebook posts, or just didn’t get the news – the Bantam and mini-keeper dragons are available in Lavender Pearl. They are very pretty!

Bantam Dragon – Lavender Pearl

Mini Keeper Dragon – Lavender Pearl

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.