fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

They ALL look AMAZING!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
      Participant

Melody posted this photo on her Facebook page today (January 29). It looks as though more Rainbow pieces will be going into the store soon!

Melody says, “Carolyn Boydston and family came by Windstone to visit! … ( I’m the grey-haired one)”

Pena-with-Boydston_studio_29Jan2023

Susie
        Keymaster

Those Rainbow Spectral and Lap Dragons are being offered in One Per Customer “password protected” form to those who have been on the waitlists the longest. Its going to take a while – the lists are long! -Susie

etruscan
          Participant

An update on the Toaster dragon that Melody posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page today (February 2).

Melody says, “Here’s a progress update on the ‘Toaster’ dragon. I still need to refine his head and finish his front legs. He will have pewter horns.
            The pic in the background is a reversed photo of Toaster’s details on his R side so I can match them on his L side.
            The first cast of Toaster is on the left. That one is stained with tea. I brush tea onto the castings I am working on so I can see what I am doing. ”

Windstone_dragon_toaster_WIP_2Feb2024

Melody also posted this photo on her Facebook page. The caption there is, “further progress on the Toaster dragon. Hard to see, but I’ve detailed his L side and wing feathers. Pure white gypsum is hard to photo.”

etruscan
            Participant

Windstone gossip … Gina said on Facebook that large flap cats will be cast “soon”. She was replying to a question after the “Monochrome Python” eyes-shut flap cat was auctioned.

Question – “Is there a mirror companion in the other flapcat style waiting in the wings to be auctioned?”
              Gina’s reply – “they didn’t make this batch, but more are going to be cast soon so they should make an appearance sometime”

etruscan
              Participant

A new – not yet named – test paint color. Gina posted photos yesterday (March 6) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “A new test paint color! A color swap of one of my old favorites, Sanguine (red/yellow). And I am enamored with the sparkles in the green 😍 all the green was dusted with gold/silver colorshift then the black detail was added.
                It’s been a long time, but these guys are up for NAME THAT DRAGON! Give me your suggestions [only on Facebook] and I’ll make a poll with my top 15 (that haven’t been used before) and everyone can vote [on Facebook]!
                I hope you enjoy them!”

Windstone_test-paints_green-Serpentine-pattern_group

Windstone_test-paints_green-Serpentine-pattern_unicorns

Windstone_test-paints_green-Serpentine-pattern_detail

dragonmedley
                Participant

Oh, that green is so pretty!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                  Participant

It looks like Melody has started painting fantasy resting ponycorns.

She posted a video on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.
                    Fingers crossed that this works here …

https://www.facebook.com/melody.pena.56/videos/1108206140450027?idorvanity=2137058736412490

etruscan
                    Participant

In case there is a problem with the video, here are some screenshots.
                      Melody calls the video “Hyperlapse painting of a grabbag edition ponycorn.”

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_1

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_2

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_3

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_4

etruscan
                      Participant

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_5

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_6

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_7

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_8

etruscan
                        Participant

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_9

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_10

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_11

Pena_ponycorn_GB_WIP_12

etruscan
                          Participant

Comment by Melody on Facebook, in answer to people asking whether this is a new batch of ponycorns – “Yes , new batch. This was supposed to be a ‘safari’ batch. It turned into a ‘supernatural’ batch”.

veryalive
                            Participant

!!!! A new grab bag?!? Quite exciting—and ‘Supernatural Safari’ has a nice ring to it💖

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Just wondering where the PYO castles are at…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                                Participant

Catching up on posts from Melody’s Facebook page. Sorry for the delay – I was visiting family.

Posted on April 4.
                                  Melody said, “The first test paint of the ‘Toaster’ dragon. I use a light tan paint because it shows defects well. I am still working on the horns We decided not to use pewter horns on this one, so I am experimenting with how sculpted ones will look. These are too small.
                                  He isn’t being produced yet.
                                  He is about 10 1/2 inches long”

Pena_WIP_dragon_Toaster_4April2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.