fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I haven’t checked in in awhile but how’s things going with the new Kirin horns? I’d love to see a new production family of Kirins! (Pastel rainbow or Ancient steel Kirins pls)

Also, are there any GBs coming down the line?

Ancient Steel kirins is a very good idea! Were you thinking blue/silver with rust antiquing for the fur and rust colored scales?

Landipan
      Participant

I haven’t checked in in awhile but how’s things going with the new Kirin horns? I’d love to see a new production family of Kirins! (Pastel rainbow or Ancient steel Kirins pls)

Also, are there any GBs coming down the line?

Ancient Steel kirins is a very good idea! Were you thinking blue/silver with rust antiquing for the fur and rust colored scales?

I was thinking the scales being the Ancient steel and I’m not sure what color the fur should be, I trust Melody & co to pick something nice. Though I did briefly think white fur with bluish/greyish antiquing would look nice and contrast-y, but that might not read ‘Ancient Steel’.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Lauren
        Participant

I would give anything for anymore Kirins but I love this colorway idea.

etruscan
          Participant

Photos of test paints that Gina posted today (July 30) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Some more members of three test paint families! Black Sherbet, Celtic and Groovy! Who’s your favorite? The groovy male has my heart ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 ”

Celtic dragons and kirins:

Windstone_test-paints_Celtic_dragons-kirins

Windstone_test-paints_Celtic_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_Celtic_kirins

etruscan
            Participant

Groovy

Windstone_test-paints_Groovy_dragons_group

Black Sherbet

Windstone_test-paints_Black-Sherbet_dragons_male-mother

Mika
              Participant

I saw the new set of sand and green dragons in the fb group. Gonna toss out my suggestion of Desert Lichen.

If someone already made that suggestion on facebook ignore me. I can’t read comments on there rn.

I was gonna suggest Lichen Stone but a quick Google search showed it’s a color of paint.

etruscan
                Participant

I saw the new set of sand and green dragons in the fb group. Gonna toss out my suggestion of Desert Lichen.

If someone already made that suggestion on facebook ignore me. I can’t read comments on there rn.

I was gonna suggest Lichen Stone but a quick Google search showed it’s a color of paint.

Yep, there are more test paint photos posted today (July 31) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page. Thanks for the heads up.

Gina says, “ANOTHER new test paint family?! Yessireebob! I’ve been wanting to do something with heterochromia and this was perfect! A more natural color scheme after so much vibrancy!
                  Happily take any ideas on the name for this family, I’ll post a poll in a few days with my favorites! [Note – this only applies to suggestions on Facebook and a poll that will be posted there.]”

Windstone_test-paints_heterochromia_group

Windstone_test-paints_heterochromia_dragon_male

Windstone_test-paints_heterochromia_dragon_fledgling

Windstone_test-paints_heterochromia_dragon_Old-Warrior

etruscan
                  Participant

Windstone_test-paints_heterochromia_dragon_Rising-Spectral

Windstone_test-paints_heterochromia_dragon_Spectral

Windstone_test-paints_heterochromia_dragon_mother

etruscan
                    Participant

Screenshot from a little video posted today (August 19) on the Windstone Editions Facebook page.

Gold mini-keepers being painted:

Windstone_dragon_minikeeper_gold_Screenshot_2024-08-19

etruscan
                      Participant

A couple of screenshots from a little video posted today (August 20) on the Windstone Editions Facebook page. It only shows the cats being painted gold.
                        In the comments most people are guessing that they will be Brimstone. It looks more like Violet Flame to me.

Windstone_wizard_cat_WIP_base_Screenshot_-2024-08-20_Facebook

Windstone_wizard_cat_WIP_gold_Screenshot_2024-08-20_Facebook

etruscan
                        Participant

Today (August 27) Melody has posted updates about the Toaster dragon.

On her Facebook page Melody said, “This is the final version of the “Toaster” dragon sculpture. I’ve changed his horns and wings about three times! This test paint was done by Gina in a gorgeous sea blue! He is about 11 inches long. He is real. Not AI.”

On the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page Melody said, “The latest ( FINAL) version of “Toaster” This is a testpaint by Gina. He is about 11 inches long. He is getting his production molds made now. ”

She posted the same photo in both places:

Windstone_dragon_Toaster_final_test-paint_1000wide

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Oh, I like it!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

pipsxlch
                            Participant

YAY!!!! I have a spot [icked out for him.

I really like that color scheme.

etruscan
                              Participant

Maybe this qualifies for “What’s Next on the Schedule” – presumably the eyes eventually will be used for pieces in the store.

Screenshot from a little video posted today (September 24) on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page.

“Ever wonder how we get those captivating eye colors? Check out how we paint every eye right here in-house. It’s all in the details! ✨👁️ ”

In the comments Melody said, “These are painted with glass paint and then fired in a kiln to fuse the paint with the glass eye.”

Windstone_painting-eyes

etruscan
                                Participant

Posted today (October 2) on Melody’s Blog. For those who don’t know – the link to Melody’s Blog is under the “Community” drop-down box at the top of Forum pages.

Melody says, “The Toaster dragons are being cast!”

Windstone_dragon_Toaster_castings

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 97 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.