fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 7 (for 2024)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I hope this new house doesn’t eat all my savings before it comes out! Maybe I should buy a gift certificate for myself to be sure lol.

etruscan
      Participant

Posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page this evening (July 2):

“Be on the lookout 👀 our Bantam, Mother, and Old Warrior Dragons in Black Gold are coming to the store soon! ”

etruscan
        Participant

Also posted last week (June 26) – Silver bantams are being painted and should be in the store soon. It looks as though they are the Intense Silver version.

Windstone_dragon_bantam_silver_painting

etruscan
          Participant

Posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page this evening (July 2):

“Be on the lookout 👀 our Bantam, Mother, and Old Warrior Dragons in Black Gold are coming to the store soon! ”

These Black Gold dragons are in the store now (July 3).

Melody
            Keymaster

Toaster is having a final “master” mold made on him now. I should get a final test-paint casting by next week ( today is July 5 ). So he only needs a final going over for problems, and then we will have production molds made.
              Getting there!

The PYO castle is in the works. Marco, our mold maker, is trying different ways to cast the window openings.

dragonmedley
              Participant

Toaster is having a final “master” mold made on him now. I should get a final test-paint casting by next week ( today is July 5 ). So he only needs a final going over for problems, and then we will have production molds made.
                Getting there!

The PYO castle is in the works. Marco, our mold maker, is trying different ways to cast the window openings.

Yaaaaay!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
                Participant

For those who follow TikTok (I don’t) someplace else to watch for info on Windstones .
                  Note – I don’t follow Instagram either. Windstone Editions does post things there but I don’t try to relay them.
                  I believe that the link to Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/windstoneeditions/

Announced today (July 8) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page:

🎉 We have a TikTok! 🎉
                  That’s right, Windstone Editions is on TikTok, and we can’t wait to share all kinds of amazing content with you!
                  👉https://www.tiktok.com/@windstoneeditions…

Melody
                  Keymaster

Wow! We do?

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I agree with a few people who mentioned it on FB regarding TikTok – hopefully the WS Admins will continue to post things on FB as well and not just on TikTok.

I do not trust TikTok and will never get an account on it. I have more Social Media accounts with Meta than I really want now – I like my privacy too much. BTW, my FB account security is set as high as it can be.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                      Participant

For anyone who hasn’t seen it – an updated update on Toaster and the PYO castle that Melody posted today (July 11):

Still working on the castle, Toaster had more issues to sort out so I am now working a next-to-final master! I don’t give ETAs for this reason! Lots’a speed bumps with these things.

etruscan
                        Participant

Announced on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page last night (July 12) and still in stock this morning …
                          White bantam and mini-keeper have been restocked.

✨ Restock Alert! ✨
                          Our Bantam and Mini Keepers are back in the color White! With pearlescent white and pale gold scales – Don’t miss out on the captivating Bantam Dragon and Mini Keeper Dragon.

etruscan
                          Participant

A little video posted on the “Windstone Editions” Facebook page today (July 16) shows Gina painting a Pastel Rainbow Lap Dragon.
                            According to the video, this new batch of Pastel Rainbow Laps is “coming soon”.

etruscan
                            Participant

Photo that Gina posted today (July 22) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.
                              Note – Monochrome Python small flap cats and an eyes-closed flap cat were sold on ebay earlier this year.

Gina says, “The Monochrome Python kitties are done! Keep an eye out for them on eBay!”

Windstone_test-paints_Monochrome-Python_flap-cats-large

etruscan
                              Participant

Another photo that Gina posted today (July 22) on the “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official)” Facebook page.

Gina says, “Help me name this griffin family!
                                Another test paint that is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph! But hopefully you can get the idea, gold/silver colorshift dusted over all the colors but the blue and purple
                                Give name suggestions [on Facebook] and in a couple days I’ll make a poll with my favorites!”

Windstone_test-paints_multi-color_griffins

Landipan
                                Participant

I haven’t checked in in awhile but how’s things going with the new Kirin horns? I’d love to see a new production family of Kirins! (Pastel rainbow or Ancient steel Kirins pls)

Also, are there any GBs coming down the line?

*Formerly meowmix101
                                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.