fbpx

What would you do…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What would you do…

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

I guess that could be possible. I am getting ready to go to Texas for a hearing on my divorce so I don’t have a lot of time to search for the pictures before I go. But I will find the pics and compare them.

etruscan
      Participant

I got curious … I don’t know whether the PYO in question is in your Gallery. A wolf in your Gallery is similar to a piece that sold on ebay recently, but they definitely are not the same.

Or maybe you are talking about something else.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

jacki, I don’t think you’re over reacting at all – it’s a matter of straight up being honest and honorable; one of the first things I taught me boyohs while they were growing up and it’s something we still stress big time in our home. If I were the buyer for the piece I would most def want to know who the artist was just like I would want to know if one of Miss Mel’s pieces had been repainted or if a fake was being represented as her work… Please keep us updated. I;d like to know how this gets resolved.

tdm

tdm

jacki, I don’t think you’re over reacting at all – it’s a matter of straight up being honest and honorable; one of the first things I taught me boyohs while they were growing up and it’s something we still stress big time in our home. If I were the buyer for the piece I would most def want to know who the artist was just like I would want to know if one of Miss Mel’s pieces had been repainted or if a fake was being represented as her work… Please keep us updated. I;d like to know how this gets resolved.

tdm

I second this.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

phantomess
          Participant

Any news?
            I hope that seller didn’t get away with it.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.