What would you bring

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What would you bring

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Thanks everyone. Susie is sending her a catalog and I am going to bring 3 dragons in curent colors. All I have so far are dragons. Wish me luck. πŸ™‚

Travistie
      Participant

Good luck to ya! πŸ˜€

Brian
        Participant

O.k. I brought a ruby scratching, gold young and blk/gld coiled. As soon as I opened the young she was amazed. She went on and on about how beautiful they are. She asked and I told her the price range on the dragons. She was wanting info on how to sell and I told her susie was sending her more info. She must have told me 10 times or more about how she can’t wait to start selling. I told her about the other windstones that are very popular as well. It honestly went really well. 2 different customer that came in took a look as well and said how great they are. One guy was wanting to buy one from me thinking I was a sales person for windstone πŸ˜† . He said he would buy a young as soon as he finds one.

Wow…good job! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

That’s great to hear that you may have sold a shop on selling Windstones. Here’s hoping they really do pick the line up! And hey, can’t get a better recommendation for carrying something than having a “joe random” walk in off the street and say they want to buy it.

lamortefille
            Participant

That’s good news, vapor…good for you: -)

Brian
              Participant

Thanks I am still excited. I just hope it it all works out. The thought of a reward is cool but I honestly want more people to see and buy windstones.

Travistie
                Participant

Great! πŸ˜€ Sounds like a sure thing with them becoming a seller.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Rusti wrote:

[
                    I don’t think that place ever picked up Windstones, did they? I went in there too with my Black Gold male. I didn’t speak to the owner, but the gal working looked at the dragons, made impressed noises and took a message for the owner.

I don’t think she did. And oddly enough I was thinking of you just yesterday, and wondering if you’d ever found the place and dropped in to “suggest” Windstones. πŸ™‚ We ought to stage a concerted attack one day. (I always have Mon. and Wed. after four free; when does that shop close? What days work for you?)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Oh! A couple things you should *definitely* bring are the Windstone website address and the relevant phone number! Possibly the relevant email address and/or a link to the “Dealer Requirements” page. Come prepared, and don’t give them any excuse to say, “oh, that’s nice, I’ll certainly go look that up sometime.” Don’t let ’em get away! πŸ™‚

You might also bring a mental wishlist that you could subtly or not-so-subtly bring up: i.e. a hint that they’d definitely win you as a customer, and a “guaranteed” sale if they do become a dealer.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Rusti
                      Participant

nightcrow wrote:

Rusti wrote:

[
                        I don’t think that place ever picked up Windstones, did they? I went in there too with my Black Gold male. I didn’t speak to the owner, but the gal working looked at the dragons, made impressed noises and took a message for the owner.

I don’t think she did. And oddly enough I was thinking of you just yesterday, and wondering if you’d ever found the place and dropped in to “suggest” Windstones. πŸ™‚ We ought to stage a concerted attack one day. (I always have Mon. and Wed. after four free; when does that shop close? What days work for you?)

I’m not sure. Looks like they close at 7 on weekdays. I can do either Monday or Wednesday. PM me if you want.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.