what kind of spider is this?

Home Forums Miscellany Community what kind of spider is this?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

OH! Barrdwing!! Your story almost made me faint!! My eyeballs are rolling back into my head! AHHH!!! But it is kind of funny to imagine this hand-sized furry spider tapping your nose going “:D ooo, whats this? 😀 ooo what’s this? ….:D OOOO whats this!?” lol

ugh. My boyfriend is an arachnaphobe-which is hilarious because he is a jungle man. He can surive in the woods with nothing but a knife and matches-he’s taken on big dudes several FEET taller than him and won-he can be mean if he has to be…and the little boo-boo is afraid of spiders ^_^

In FACT, there are these banana spiders or as their more proper name goes, Orb Weavers that live in the forests here
      They’re pretty (mwah-they’re not hairy and thick-legged like the one on the roll of TP) but you cant see them until they’re practically in your face.

Said boyfriend was in the woods once he told me, and got tangled in a few webs of them. He suppossedly started screaming like a girl and flinging all his clothes off down to his birthday suit. Two hikers walked by and saw him flailing and screaming-and they too ran off in the other direction LOL XD

Spiders are cool in theory-these delicate beings who weave silver webs that catch the morning dew-or hang out in windows at Halloween-but Im not super fond of real ones lol

Aw man, I found 3 little roaches in my new apartment last night. There’s nothing living that I hate more than roaches. That and all this talk of spiders has given me the heebee jeebee’s!! *shudders*

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Oh, and here’s a preview of what you get when you google “clock spiders”

Apari
        Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Oh, and here’s a preview of what you get when you google ”clock spider”

It’s 10:39, do you know where your spider is?

Anonymous

WolfenMachine wrote:

Oh, and here’s a preview of what you get when you google “clock spiders”

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Needed a good laugh, thanks!

UGH GAWD NO I saw those clock spider pictures like eight years ago on another forum. X___X Weren’t they in Australia or something and one of ’em got in a fight with a cat? That’s what I read back then anyway. T___T

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.