fbpx

What is a Poad story!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What is a Poad story!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

There was one about exploding wasn’t there?

Yes! “Poad eggs are nearly unbreakable, but they can explode” from the ‘Official Sorry I Forgot to Sign Your Poad card.’ 🙂

Oh my god I finally got my first Poad and I am in LOVE. These are so beyond what I expected. Thank you so much Melody for your incredible talent and I can clearly see the time that you spent on these GB Poads. Mine is so beautiful and I fell head over heels for all things Poad the second I unwrapped her.

AMAZING, BRILLIANT, WONDERFUL, TALENTED, CARING, KIND, FUNNY, CREATIVE….I truly could go on and on about you MELODY PENA!!! Thank You for sharing yourself with us all. I know we make you bonkers but we really truly admire and appreciate all the hard work and energy and pieces of yourself that you put into all of your beautiful creations.

Purplecat
      Participant

I think the egg thing is like a phoenix thing…but the reverse of bursting into flames. More of a life symbol than a burning death cycle. Just my guess. Which would explain why they have no need to reproduce….and the living indefinately bit.

I have yet to get a young poad…at some point I’ll nab one, they look adorable!

I think the egg thing is like a phoenix thing…but the reverse of bursting into flames. More of a life symbol than a burning death cycle. Just my guess. Which would explain why they have no need to reproduce….and the living indefinately bit.

I have yet to get a young poad…at some point I’ll nab one, they look adorable!

I honestly never thought I’d really like anything Non-Dragon but you have got to get yourself one of these little guys purplecat!!! They are simply amazing!! I had no idea how much i’d love this fellow till I opened her up!! She is so beautiful and i think i need MORE!!! HEHE 🙂

Kim
        Blocked

I agree poads are the cutest things! I went from having one dragon to two and then more, then a pegasus, unicorn, Griffin and now a poad! I want to get a bigger one now to match my little one! I love their eyes and creative designs and colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.