What is a Poad story!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What is a Poad story!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi Melody,

I have been told that I must find the story about the Poad but it may have been lost in the old Forum. I know that you are writing Reptangle but that is not the story I am refering to. It may have been an old blog write up (I’m not sure).

From the brief bit that I have heard they sound like quite the **intriguing** little fellows.

I am currently awaiting my first Poad ever(GB) and am so excited!! I have to say….I have fallen in love with the Ohhhhh so adorable Poad Bums. Yup….I said Poad butts. It has got to be the cuttest little thing ever. This is one cute critter and I am normally a hard core DRAGON ONLY fan!!
    If you know the story to which I refer and can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Melody
    Keymaster

Hi Melody,

I have been told that I must find the story about the Poad but it may have been lost in the old Forum. I know that you are writing Reptangle but that is not the story I am refering to. It may have been an old blog write up (I’m not sure).

From the brief bit that I have heard they sound like quite the **intriguing** little fellows.

I am currently awaiting my first Poad ever(GB) and am so excited!! I have to say….I have fallen in love with the Ohhhhh so adorable Poad Bums. Yup….I said Poad butts. It has got to be the cuttest little thing ever. This is one cute critter and I am normally a hard core DRAGON ONLY fan!!
      If you know the story to which I refer and can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Do you mean why I sculpted them? -Or the various facts about them? I am not sure what other story there is so far…

The various facts about them. Or really any and all things Poad! These little guys intrigue me! I am just wondering where this info was posted originally so I can read up on the info you gave about them and their nature.

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions. Truly appreciated.

etruscan
      Participant

One old thread about Poads can be found by searching for the phrase “graphic novel Reptangle”.

Melody
        Keymaster

The various facts about them. Or really any and all things Poad! These little guys intrigue me! I am just wondering where this info was posted originally so I can read up on the info you gave about them and their nature.

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer my questions. Truly appreciated.

Most of the information about Poads™ are the facts on the poad™ cards. Some of them are:
          They are not edible,
          Women are highly attracted to them,
          They make beautiful droppings that can be worn as jewelry,
          They have souls shaped like jellyfish,
          They lay eggs and hatch from eggs, but do not reproduce,
          They can see the color “veige” which is invisible to most people,
          a group of poads™ is called a “clutter”
          They are all female,
          They have small fangs,
          They can be taught to sit up, roll over, and do minor surgery,
          They are benevolent, but not entirely harmless
          Anyone remember any other facts? I don’t have my list here…

… and do minor surgery…

…not entirely harmless…

O_O

*eyes GB poad on desktop and notes sharp beak and claws(?)*

Maybe I’d be safer with this little one locked up in the curio… 😉

Jasmine
          Participant

Poads™ fizz and puff up when they are angry
            Poads™ love their clutter
            Poads™ can carry things in a hidden belly pouch
            Poads™ live indefinitely
            All adult Poads™ help care for young Poads™

Those are the rest of the cards that I have… which Poad™ had the non-edible card??

Adaneth
            Participant

My Sugar Plum Poad card says:

The Poad’s home world is not a planet.

And my Silver and White Poad card says:

Poads can see the color “veige,” which is invisible to most people.

HEHE Soooo Funny info. They lay eggs and hatch from eggs, but do not reproduce!!! *Scratches Head*** Hmmmmmmmmm I hear there is a rather sexual side to these ladies!! Is this true or just speculation as to their behavior!! I think all these facts are so great and now I really can’t wait to get my Poad and see what my card says. I have to wait 3 weeks from the GB sale cuz I picked UBBER SNAIL MAIL!!! More excitement that way!!

Melody
              Keymaster

Poads™ fizz and puff up when they are angry
                Poads™ love their clutter
                Poads™ can carry things in a hidden belly pouch
                Poads™ live indefinitely
                All adult Poads™ help care for young Poads™

Those are the rest of the cards that I have… which Poad™ had the non-edible card??

I think that was on the card that went with the first “Butternut ” colored ones.

Melody
                Keymaster

Oh, and they communicate with soft popping sounds that they don’t make with their mouths…

Bodine
                  Participant

Hey,Poads have fangs?? :O Weeell,that would make for an interesting little Poad[tm].

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Does these “Soft Popping Sounds” come out the other end??? Cuz if that’s the case I think I already have 2 Poads hehe 🙂 Their names are Adeline and Keenan and they also seem to have fangs at times too! Hummmmmmm that is what they are….I’m sure of it now!! LOL 🙂

Those facts are priceless!
                    Poads have become even more interesting than before! XD

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

There was one about exploding wasn’t there?

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.