fbpx

What is a firin?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What is a firin?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

My quest prize arrived in a box that had apparently contained “Melody’s firin” and was marked “fragile.” What is a firin?

Susie
      Keymaster

:bigsmile: Some of the boxes from the Big Move were marked very oddly! I wonder if Melody remembers what it was! πŸ˜€

Kiya
        Participant

Could have been “kirin” and someone just wrote the “k” funny… πŸ™‚

No other ideas here!

Do you like your prize?!?? πŸ™‚

Rachel
          Participant

Could have been “kirin” and someone just wrote the “k” funny… πŸ™‚

No other ideas here!

Do you like your prize?!?? πŸ™‚

It’s definitely an “f”. BUT…it might have just been someone goofing off.

And I LOVE my prize!!! Lovelovelove! He is even more adorable in person than in the picture. He’s sitting on a shelf on my desk at home at right about eye level, so I have to admire him once in a while as I’m working. He looks happy there.

Melody
            Keymaster

It should of said “firin nati” That is Elvish for “dead stuff”. That was a box that had some of my skulls packed in it from our move.Chessie labeled the boxes!

Rachel
              Participant

It should of said “firin nati” That is Elvish for “dead stuff”. That was a box that had some of my skulls packed in it from our move.Chessie labeled the boxes!

Ahahaha! I’m glad I’m not grossed out by such things, I’d have been sorry I asked.

Riversgrace
                Participant

lol, you are tougher than that!!!! πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

eww…glad I didn’t get that box….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Pam

Skulls are new ew, everyone has one! :bigsmile:

Laurie
                      Participant

Aw Man..UNFAIR!!… Melody likes you better, you got the dead stuff box. πŸ˜‰

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

LOL! That’s awesome!! My hubby has a dead stuff box of awesome things he found while hiking; like a raven’s claw and a coyote skull that he cleaned and laquered.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

LOL! That’s awesome!! My hubby has a dead stuff box of awesome things he found while hiking; like a raven’s claw and a coyote skull that he cleaned and laquered.

Oh gosh!! Lalalala, I didn’t hear that! (be careful what you say you have online, the raven bit is illegal)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Riversgrace
                            Participant

One of my most prized things in my curio is a fallen antler that I found when I was about 11. As far as Missouri law goes, as long as you find something, you didn’t kill the animal, and don’t have a suspicious amount of these things, then the conservation guys said it was ok. Ravens are rare, and crows are often mistaken for them, perhaps its something like that?

briteblades
                              Participant

We have so many ravens here in Alaska and they are HUGE!
                                I love them, they are so pretty!

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

One of my most prized things in my curio is a fallen antler that I found when I was about 11. As far as Missouri law goes, as long as you find something, you didn’t kill the animal, and don’t have a suspicious amount of these things, then the conservation guys said it was ok. Ravens are rare, and crows are often mistaken for them, perhaps its something like that?

Federal law protecting migratory birds overrides local laws, though there are a few exceptions for non-native species, game birds, and the like. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.