What do you want to do before you die?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What do you want to do before you die?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I want to become an artist in my own right – and by that I mean be able to support myself by making art! I would tack on lots of traveling to that but unfortunately I’m scared to death of flying and it stresses me out enough that I avoid having to get on them at all costs >< Otherwise, I would love to see different parts of the world :<

Oh, and move again! Hehe.. I love New Hampshire but I'd like to spend more time elsewhere for a while before I really settle down someplace ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Azurielle
      Participant

I would like to go to australia to see a tasmanian devil. Did you know that there are no zoos that have them outside of australia, so you have to go there?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I’d like to meet Melody in person and shake her hand. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hannah
          Participant

I’d like to meet Melody in person and shake her hand. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hear hear!! I’d love to see the factory one day too ๐Ÿ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tethra
            Participant

Tassie devils are cool. They are the grumpiest little things though! I hope they find a cure for the Devil Facial Disease that is killing the Tasmanian population though. We have devils on the mainland that haven’t been exposed so hopefully we can save the species so you can see them! The disease is probably the reason why there are no devils outside Australia.

Melody
              Keymaster

I saw one at the LA zoo!
                Of course that was… uh, over 40 years ago

Melody
                Keymaster

Well if you are in town, com’on over.

Azurielle
                  Participant

That’s what I’m afraid of. That the cancer will kill them all. I do hope that our smart scientists and doctors can save them.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.