What do you want to do before you die?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What do you want to do before you die?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Is there something you’d regret if you never did it?

Melody
      Keymaster

Before I die I’ve got to finish “Reptangle”. Can’t go till that is done. At this rate I’ll live forever.

Melody
        Keymaster

Is this question/topic in a thread somewhere? I couldn’t find it in the “community section.

Jasmine
          Participant

This thread is in the “Ask Melody” section…

Melody
            Keymaster

I meant is there a thread where everybody is answering this question?

Adaneth
              Participant

Not yet. You could make one. =)

Pam

This thread is depressing.

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

This thread is depressing.

…and a little creepy :O

Melody
                    Keymaster

It is actually kinda happy, for me anyway; I’ve done just about everything else I ever wanted to!
                      But I don’t think I’ll start a thread…too creepy

Melody
                      Keymaster

Oh and before I die I would really like to get unpacked, actually move into this house, and find everything!

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I want to see the giant redwoods in California, and the aurora Borealis in Alaska. I also want to swim with dolphins. Those are a few things I’d like to get to do ๐Ÿ™‚
                          Oh yeah, I’d also like to be an extra in a Zombie movie. I wanna be a zombie *lol*.

Katherine
                          Participant

I didn’t mean for it to be creepy or depressing.

siberakh1
                            Participant

I guess I’m with you eaglefeather. I guess I don’t see the creep factor so much as seeing what is that one thing that you dream most of doing that, if given only a set amount of time left, you’d drop it all to accomplish, or what you’d most desire to accomplish in said time. I have a few places I’d love to visit in the world (Nepal, Tibet, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, the Cotswolds, Bavaria, Alaska, British Columbia, Iceland, Glacier Nat’l Park, Yellowstone/Grand Teton, Oregon, back to Austria again, Japan, Tanzania, I’m sure I can come up with a few more places… oh, just pay me to travel!), become better at martial arts, become fluent in Japanese, Welsh, Gaelic, and more fluent in German. Become more proficient at horseback riding, archery, knife throwing (yes, I do knife throwing and archery). Become a better painter (and actually be able to draw a proper person for once!) and musician.

Oh, and to finish my cosplay costuming list (I know… more of a short term goal, but it’s still a goal!).

siberakh1
                              Participant

Oh yeah, I’d also like to be an extra in a Zombie movie. I wanna be a zombie *lol*.

That just made me smile and *lol*. ๐Ÿ™‚

Katherine
                                Participant

I wish the worldly need and greed for money couldn’t hinder you siberakh. I would love to travel the world too. ๐Ÿ™‚
                                  Being a zombie would be fun. ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.