fbpx

What a lovely photo of your PYO wolf on sale!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What a lovely photo of your PYO wolf on sale!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I believe Water has already spoken to her. I don’t know what the result was, but maybe someone can find it in the old thread. Where’s Mimi when we need her?

Skigod377
      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I believe Water has already spoken to her. I don’t know what the result was, but maybe someone can find it in the old thread. Where’s Mimi when we need her?

I posted the topic above. Water pops in on page three. The conversation continues onto page 4 and then goes on and on as we all love to do πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I posted the topic above. Water pops in on page three. The conversation continues onto page 4 and then goes on and on as we all love to do πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Are you accusing us of having the gift (or curse) of gab? There isn’t anyone here like that! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
        Participant

Ettevy wrote:

Are you accusing us of having the gift (or curse) of gab? There isn’t anyone here like that! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

*CaughLIARCough* πŸ˜›

Kujacker
          Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

A Lurker is also a Zerg in the game StarCraft πŸ˜€

Zerglings!!!!!!

Have you seen the StarCraft II trailers and game play? 😯 😯 omg I want it so bad! The Zerglings can now explode themselves xD

skigod377 wrote:

Ettevy wrote:

*CaughLIARCough* πŸ˜›

I’m sorry I did catch that. I’m a little deaf in that ear. You’ll have to speak louder next time. Moving on. 😈

tc_cat333
            Participant

rockerbot wrote:

*crawls back in hanging head in shame*

Was. It seems now she’s using her own pictures, which is good.

And I did get the feeling it was her, the style looked familiar and so did the HTML formatting. But I decided to not bring that up. I do realize I was being sort of a jerk for having a laugh over what could’ve been a simple mistake, but I’ve been on Snark forums for communities where anybody can join and see they got Snarked about (I’m surprised there has never been anything about me) and it’s not as if we haven’t laughed at an auction before even over things like names or knowing what’s peacock or what’s rainbow. Not to make y’all feel bad, but that was the general feeling I got from this forum; that a little fun-loving poke* isn’t that bad.

*which is allI usually do. My most common way of showing affection is teasing. Thankfully my father handles this well. πŸ˜€

I don’t think you have to worry about it… I don’t think anyone was taking a shot at you… it was more you made the comment/joke and we realized someone is stealing pictures again and went off on that… no worries, no one thinks you’re a “bootch” ..

Skigod377
              Participant

I wasnt taking any shots. I just wanted to let you know that she is a member and may run across the posts. When Mmloda came here, there was a bit of hurt feelings and I didnt want someone to say something they might regret. Thats all.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.