fbpx

What a lovely photo of your PYO wolf on sale!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What a lovely photo of your PYO wolf on sale!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Well, I don’t know anything about the game, but I figure this person’s not posting would make her a lurker, whether she’s a member or not.

Kujacker
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, I don’t know anything about the game, but I figure this person’s not posting would make her a lurker, whether she’s a member or not.

This is true :3
        (I just threw the StarCraft thing in there for kicks xD)

Skigod377
        Participant

She joined on the 19th, I think, and just posted in the gallery. As it has been pointed out, she is the very same who stole Waters pics and who lied to me when I confronted her. For some history on our newest member, visit thisthread. I dont like her. At all. But to say so out loud is not nice. I hope she never posts cuz I would not like to get all unlady-like on her ass

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Did anyone else notice she created a new ebay name? The old one was littlewolfspiritwalker (254) and the new one is littlewolfspiritwalker (0).

Skigod377
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Did anyone else notice she created a new ebay name? The old one was littlewolfspiritwalker (254) and the new one is littlewolfspiritwalker (0).

Yup. You mean Greywolfspiritwalker? πŸ˜‰

tc_cat333
              Participant

So I was just looking at the picture in the gallery and the “Pan” wolf in there is the same except with a lighter coat… so maybe when they go in trouble for just using a picture from the gallery hey decided to do one that they could paint and just copied it… *shrugs* just a thought..

Kujacker
                Participant

The one in the gallery is the same as the one they ORIGINALLY posted as “Pan”. They kept trying to sell the white Pan but never did. Just recently they changed the coat to a brown color for “Pan”.

Pam

Just my personal opinion, but I think we should just leave them alone. Whoever it was stopped using water’s picture, and hasn’t done anything wrong since. I don’t really like the idea of hawking after a person for the rest of their lives just because they made one mistake. Again, just my opinion…

tc_cat333
                    Participant

In a way I agree but what if the person is illegally using other peoples pictures or something..?

*crawls back in hanging head in shame*

Was. It seems now she’s using her own pictures, which is good.

And I did get the feeling it was her, the style looked familiar and so did the HTML formatting. But I decided to not bring that up. I do realize I was being sort of a jerk for having a laugh over what could’ve been a simple mistake, but I’ve been on Snark forums for communities where anybody can join and see they got Snarked about (I’m surprised there has never been anything about me) and it’s not as if we haven’t laughed at an auction before even over things like names or knowing what’s peacock or what’s rainbow. Not to make y’all feel bad, but that was the general feeling I got from this forum; that a little fun-loving poke* isn’t that bad.

*which is allI usually do. My most common way of showing affection is teasing. Thankfully my father handles this well. πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Yup. You mean Greywolfspiritwalker? πŸ˜‰

Blah stupid cut and paste. 😳

siberakh1
                        Participant

Kujacker wrote:

A Lurker is also a Zerg in the game StarCraft πŸ˜€

Zerglings!!!!!!

Skigod377
                          Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Just my personal opinion, but I think we should just leave them alone. Whoever it was stopped using water’s picture, and hasn’t done anything wrong since. I don’t really like the idea of hawking after a person for the rest of their lives just because they made one mistake. Again, just my opinion…

She was a total bootch (And a liar) to me when I pointed out she stole pics and posted them as something she painted. (The item that was actually for sale looked no where near as good as what she was advertising) I will leave her well enough alone, but I def will not be making friends if she decides to start posting.

Maria
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

bootch

I’ve never seen that take on the word before. πŸ˜†

I had a less than pleasant run in with her too. I had thought she had bought Water’s wolf and she was reselling it and had honestly mislisted it as her own work. She hadn’t and her reply to my polite notice of correction wasn’t nice, insisting strongly it was her work. So I have to agree with Skigod. At the very least she owes Water an apology for her repeated thefts (remember she used the photo twice, one sold and one was canceled). And yes, I noticed she recently joined up. Joining up does not make theft, or being rude, ok.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.