fbpx

were the gold laps a limited thing?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone were the gold laps a limited thing?

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

What was the old gold?? I thought Gold was the new color?

Initially they were buttery gold, then we got gold with brown highlights, now we have gold with brown and purple highlights! My favorite will be the latter!

Skigod377
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

What was the old gold?? I thought Gold was the new color?

Initially they were buttery gold, then we got gold with brown highlights, now we have gold with brown and purple highlights! My favorite will be the latter!

Initially they were dark gold…then buttery gold, now the purply gold. Its not really an OLD GOLD, exactly, just a darker variation before Melody decided she liked the buttery gold better.

THe first fledgling I got was too pale of gold, then I got a brown one…now I wish I could get ANOTHER one with the purple on it!

Skigod377
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

THe first fledgling I got was too pale of gold, then I got a brown one…now I wish I could get ANOTHER one with the purple on it!

Weeeellll…you ARE collecting them all…

Ohhh, no no no, I did not keep the pale one- I sent it back ..and then I got a browner one. I go for darker colors regularly- not so good with light unless it’s white.

Skigod377
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Ohhh, no no no, I did not keep the pale one- I sent it back ..and then I got a browner one. I go for darker colors regularly- not so good with light unless it’s white.

I remember the topic when we were talking about it. The young dragon I just got is the darker gold, too. I prefer the darker as well. I bet the lap would look stunning with the purple, though…

Ya ..me too I would LOVE to see one with purple on it!

Skigod377
          Participant

Off topic, but look what I just got!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190057813721

I just got my other peacock dragon, though I still need the fledge.

lamortefille
            Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

yes!!!

Do you have a website or is it ordering through the forum only?

wolflodge100
              Participant

The store has a web site but it is under construction and very lacking. But you can order any thing current from me here! 😀

skigod377 wrote:

You were lucky Ski. I think I got mine for around $20.

Jodi
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Good deal! Very nice.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

here’s a link
                    and here’s the picture:

Although if he’s changed any since this picture, I’d love to see another one!

But personally I think the golds should look like this (I edited this myself, so no, there aren’t any dragons that look like this for real)

Bob

the Emperor I saw today looked exactly like the picture you posted. He is beautiful. I actually got to hold one today when I was at the factory.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.