fbpx

were the gold laps a limited thing?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone were the gold laps a limited thing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Participant

Yes, its a limited production. It’s in the E-bay sales gallery. But heavens! that is a terrible picture. It doesn’t make it look pretty at all! There is still some left just e-mail Karen.

Ebay Sales Gallery

No I really dont want one, I am not fond of the godl honestly, I dont like anything in gold, even jewlery. I just never tought one would turn up on ebay so soon.

littleironhorse
      Participant

True, the picture is horrible, but we know how nice it really is and the price is nice. Especially for us Canadians who won’t have to have it shipped across the border with all the trouble and expense involved. This seller is listing a few items at competitive prices, I hope some people here get them…

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Ya, I was about to leap on that one, till I saw it was coming from Canada. With shipping and such, it will probably be not much less than buying direct from Windstone.

littleironhorse
          Participant

Except for us Canadians! πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
            Participant

Someone wanna buy it for me and I will pay them back ??? I have been waiting for just this opportunity and go figure, it pops up when I am saving for a ski trip. πŸ˜₯ Just kidding about the “buying it for me” part…unless you’re gonna do it…

Skigod377
              Participant

Awww…Keplilly got it first. I knew someone would. Congrats, Kep. Good buy.

Patricia
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Yes, I resisted as long as I could. My credit card is going to cry on me. πŸ˜₯

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                  Participant

Keplilly wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Well, if you ever decide to sell it, or want to trade for the buttery yellow that I have, please keep me in mind. I cant believe one popped up and I didnt have the money for it. I was soooo thinking of scrapping the snowboard trip and getting it! Oh well. Maybe another will pop up one day.

Keplilly wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats Kep! You’re so lucky to get one of the first 10. I had emailed the seller last night to ask if it was one from that first batch, and she actually replied last night…but I would pick that one night to go to bed early! πŸ™ So by the time I saw the seller’s reply this morning you had already bought it. I’m glad he has a good home though! πŸ™‚

Patricia
                    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Congrats Kep! You’re so lucky to get one of the first 10. I had emailed the seller last night to ask if it was one from that first batch, and she actually replied last night…but I would pick that one night to go to bed early! πŸ™ So by the time I saw the seller’s reply this morning you had already bought it. I’m glad he has a good home though! πŸ™‚

Actually, that is one of the main reasons/incentives for why I went for it. I saw that question and his answer that it was from the first lot. I really wanted one of the darker brown ones. πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Participant

Is there that much difference between the two batches?

I just purchased a gold lap from Karen on Monday based on the photo Skigod had posted of her lap in a thread a long time ago. I liked the buttery color, I just hope it doesn’t have too much brown. Well, I’ll see when I get it.

Skigod377
                        Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Is there that much difference between the two batches?

I just purchased a gold lap from Karen on Monday based on the photo Skigod had posted of her lap in a thread a long time ago. I liked the buttery color, I just hope it doesn’t have too much brown. Well, I’ll see when I get it.
                          No, there is really not that much difference. The new ones are just a bit lighter than the old ones.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.