fbpx

Were Bengal Poads in the Store? -YES! in now

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Were Bengal Poads in the Store? -YES! in now

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Got one after much craziness. Did anyone else have crazy things happen to them when they bought theirs. First when I went to pay it said my cart was empty–man did they sell out that quickly?!!! Then I paid and when I went back to the store it said my order was lost and payment rejected. Then it had me logged in as someone else! Finally, finally I was able to pay and print an invoice in MY account and received an email saying my order is processed. But it was crazy–I did email Susie with all the gory details–sent about three paypal payments because of this craziness and gave her the transaction IDs so she can sort them out.

But yay!!!! I got one! 😀 Very expensive little Poad!

Pixie-dust
      Participant

XD I got me a Poad too!!!! 😀

LadyFirebird wrote:

Got one after much craziness. Did anyone else have crazy things happen to them when they bought theirs. First when I went to pay it said my cart was empty–man did they sell out that quickly?!!! Then I paid and when I went back to the store it said my order was lost and payment rejected. Then it had me logged in as someone else! Finally, finally I was able to pay and print an invoice in MY account and received an email saying my order is processed. But it was crazy–I did email Susie with all the gory details–sent about three paypal payments because of this craziness and gave her the transaction IDs so she can sort tohem out.

But yay!!!! I got one! 😀 Very expensive little Poad™!

I just had the problem where an extra poad jumped into the cart! I only ordered one but when I went to check out there was 2 in the cart so I changed the quantity and then it said my cart was empty so I clicked on one again and went to check out and again there were 2! So I tried deleting one and that time it worked – I was able to check out with just one. I don’t know why my cart does that – when I got an amethyst mother dragon it doubled the order as well. :shrug:

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Thank goodness I was checking my email 😮 WOoT!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Katherine
          Participant

😥 I would like one to have a forever home with me. 😥
            They are beeeeeyutiful! 8)

Kathleen
            Participant

I just happened to check the forum before going to bed and found out about them. They are not selling very fast so managed to get one too. 🙂

Travistie
              Participant

ddvm wrote:

I just had the problem where an extra Poad™ jumped into the cart! I only ordered one but when I went to check out there was 2 in the cart so I changed the quantity and then it said my cart was empty so I clicked on one again and went to check out and again there were 2! So I tried deleting one and that time it worked – I was able to check out with just one. I don’t know why my cart does that – when I got an amethyst mother dragon it doubled the order as well. :shrug:

This happened to me as well. I added 1 to my cart, went back to check the store again to see if I missed anything else… then went to check out. I noticed 2 in my cart then. I changed it back to one and went through the checkout process, only to find out later I had bought 2. That extra one snuck back in there without me noticing. Guess I better e-mail Susie to get it fixed. I’m sorry Susie!

Lokie
                Participant

So pretty! But nothing but lint in my pockets. We should have a broke smiley 😆

They do look more brown than gray to me though.

Mmloda
                  Participant

YAY..I snagged one…. 😀 Now I just have to collect all my pennies to pay for her… 😀

Marzena

Leigha
                    Participant

FOR WHOMEVER GETS THE PANTY POAD

I want the panty poad.

If it’s shipped out and someone gets that one and wants to part with it, I’ll buy you a new poad or trade you something I already have that you might like.

PM me if you get this one!

Morrigan
                      Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Got one after much craziness. Did anyone else have crazy things happen to them when they bought theirs. First when I went to pay it said my cart was empty–man did they sell out that quickly?!!! Then I paid and when I went back to the store it said my order was lost and payment rejected. Then it had me logged in as someone else! Finally, finally I was able to pay and print an invoice in MY account and received an email saying my order is processed. But it was crazy–I did email Susie with all the gory details–sent about three paypal payments because of this craziness and gave her the transaction IDs so she can sort them out.

But yay!!!! I got one! 😀 Very expensive little Poad™!

I’ve sent a reply by PM but it was our orders that got mixed up. My first order came back as “failed” after I had paid, reason being that the Paypal payment wasn’t the same as the invoice amount which didn’t really make sense. I think my payment somehow got registered on LadyFirebird’s invoice and vice versa. Craziness! We both had to re-order our Poads but we have them now. I’ve also sent a detailed report of the error to Susie so hopefully someone can fix the checkout so that more than one person can order at the same time lol!

Adaneth
                        Participant

Wow, either the store is quite glitchy…or those Poads are in cahoots to sneak out in pairs! 😆

To Leigha–if on the rare chance I happen to get the ‘panty’ Poad, I would be happy to trade for one with a little more decorum. 😆

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Same here, if I get the panty poad I’ll trade ya. 😉

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Tyrrlin
                            Participant

Wow…

I think I snagged the last one. They went quick.

Good luck on the “panty Poad” Leigha! 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

dragonmedley
                              Participant

Oh poo, I missed them! I only like the “natural” color poads. The shinier ones don’t appeal to me.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.