fbpx

Were Bengal Poads in the Store? -YES! in now

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Were Bengal Poads in the Store? -YES! in now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Were the Bengal Poads in the store? Just noticed them and it has (CLON) after the title–mean anything? Did anyone get one? Is Melody getting ready to put them on? Answers please?

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Morrigan
        Participant

Looks like they’ve now been taken out the store. I’d keep refreshing just incase they reappear though lol!

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Yeah, I noticed that too! Hmmmmm…looks like another night of watching the store!

Adaneth
            Participant

Eeep! On a Saturday!?! What’s going on? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Susie
              Keymaster

No, not yet!

My goodness you guys have sharp eyes! I was trying to build the spaces for the Poads(tm) in the store in preparation for them to be sold. I accidentally pressed a button that activated it while I was in the middle of working on it. I’m so sorry, they are not quite ready yet. My bad! :spank:

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Susie wrote:

No, not yet!

My goodness you guys have sharp eyes! I was trying to build the spaces for the Poadโ„ขs(tm) in the store in preparation for them to be sold. I accidentally pressed a button that activated it while I was in the middle of working on it. I’m so sorry, they are not quite ready yet. My bad! :spank:

Hey, can’t put too much over us! But okay, we know now not to pull an all nighter! No problem–all is forgiven! ๐Ÿ™‚ You’ll just receive 30 lashes with a Super Fuzzy! ๐Ÿ˜†

Adaneth
                  Participant

Well, I guess that answers my question–they are coming to the store! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks, Susie–now I don’t have to stay up all night waiting either. ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow – you are working on a Saturday during a holiday weekend? Now that is what I call dedication, Susie! Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend! ๐Ÿ˜€

Susie
                    Keymaster

I don’t know where it’s night, But one kind will be ready quite soooon….

Susie
                      Keymaster

The Grey Bengal Poads(tm) are in the store now! Sorry about it being an odd time. They’ll be ready to ship out to their Forever Homes on Tuesday September 8th. (They are all excited about that)

Adaneth
                        Participant

And I’m so excited to meet mine! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Morrigan
                          Participant

Yay got mine! ^_^

Got one! *does happy dance*

Susie wrote:

The Grey Bengal Poadโ„ขs(tm) are in the store now! Sorry about it being an odd time. They’ll be ready to ship out to their Forever Homes on Tuesday September 8th. (They are all excited about that)

Thanks, Susie! I’ve said it before but it bears repeating – YOU ARE THE BEST!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.