fbpx

Website login…..:(

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Website login…..:(

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Okay, so I found out last night that this problem might be twofold, and maybe I can fix it! Sorry for bungling along on this. We’re never totally sure what is going on.

If you are having trouble logging in, as Susie said, please do email us. I am available to help any time that I am at home: nambroth@gmail.com

What I need to know is the following (please answer these questions in the email):

1. Have you tried to reset your password? The forum ‘forgot’ some passwords and sometimes simply resetting it will fix this. If not:

2. What is the email address that you use for your Windstone account?

3. It is possible that the complication is coming from users having ‘left-over’ accounts from the old site (remember, we had to have separate accounts for the store/forum/blog?) and there is some sort of problem where your current account is conflicting with an old, outdated account. In this case I need to know what account name you want to KEEP. This is just in case I have to delete a duplicate account. Warning: Any accounts I delete cannot be recovered.

4. Myself nor anyone at Windstone ever needs your password! You never have to share it with us for us to fix anything. Your password is your secret.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.