fbpx

Website login…..:(

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Website login…..:(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I cannot log in under my usual name: LuvsDragons. I am able to get onto the site with swoltanski. If you have sent any messages to Luvs please resend them to swoltanski or s.woltanski@gmail.com until I get this figured out. Thank you!!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

What are you having trouble with? An update was done recently and the forum ‘forgot’ some user passwords. If you request a new password, you can then reset your password to whatever you’d like.

Please let me know if this does or does not work! I will help you to get logged in one way or another.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I had trouble loggin in recently too and had to reset my password.

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Same here. The site kept telling me my password was wrong.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I will let Clay know!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Thrippa
              Participant

I’ve been having it for at least a week, and finally had to reset the password yesterday to place an order. I did email clay about it, though.

Tyrrlin
                Participant

Ditto, but I figured maybe I had forgotten my password. The temp login worked just fine, thanks.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

Ditto, but I figured maybe I had forgotten my password. The temp login worked just fine, thanks.

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Ditto here as well. But I did get a new password – just hope I remember the new one. I tried to just use my old one but the computer did not think it was fancy enough to be safe. So I modified the password to try to make it more secure.

Ditto here as well. But I did get a new password – just hope I remember the new one. I tried to just use my old one but the computer did not think it was fancy enough to be safe. So I modified the password to try to make it more secure.

SilverDragon
                    Participant

Im having issues too. It doesnt recognize me changing the password. i get the one time link for the temp password, but if I change it and log out, it doesnt recognize the new one. what can i do??? And for some reason it keeps popping up with that box at the top of the screen saying my email is already registered and have i forgoten the password (when I am currently trying to change it) any help please thankies!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Im having issues too. It doesnt recognize me changing the password. i get the one time link for the temp password, but if I change it and log out, it doesnt recognize the new one. what can i do??? And for some reason it keeps popping up with that box at the top of the screen saying my email is already registered and have i forgoten the password (when I am currently trying to change it) any help please thankies!

I will let Clay know of your problems! So sorry you are having issues.

Zelda
                        Participant

I’ve got an issue similar to Silverdragon, in that when I try to enter a new password I get an error message saying that since my e-mail address matches that of a registered user, I can’t change the password. Clicking on the “forgot password” link in the error message leads to an access denied message. Thanks in advance Jennifer for your and Clay’s help!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Having the same problem but I think I got it to work finally… I hope :/

Susie
                          Keymaster

If you are having password problems, please email us the email address that you are registered with. You can email either me susie@windstoneeditions.com or Jennifer nambroth@gmail.com and we’ll try to help or get your message forwarded to Clay. We apologize for the inconvenience and FRUSTRATION! We are so sorry for all that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.