fbpx

We need help with our new products gallery

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements We need help with our new products gallery

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I have added orientals, and rainbow dragons to the list.

Does that cover the Peacock Orientals?

Yup 🙂 Peacock and Emerald/Jade

All righty; I was able to get photos of my Peacock Oriental trio, and have sent them along!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

siberakh1
      Participant

For the old animals, some were done back a few years ago in very small batches in natural colors for the store or ebay from leftover castings that were found, such as the razorback and old frog/toad (though I do have some originals from way back). Will those do? I’ll see if I can get my lightbox set up and get what I can and share them through dropbox. Also, do you need the ruby orientals?

Pam

I am looking for pics of the original original old animals that were painted in the 80’s 🙂

Oh yes! Ruby Orientals, I need those, I forgot they existed!

siberakh1
          Participant

OK. I’ll get you what I have from the original line. I have two you are missing.

Bodine
            Participant

I noticed on the store page it is written there are 17types of dragons.There are 25 “different” sculpts(not including pyos)of dragons so I am curious how you catalogue them? For personal records,Thanks😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

merrillannwhite
              Participant

There are 17 headings under “dragons” in the store, so probably that way?  They have all 4 orientals together, the 2 coileds together, and the 2 spectrals together.  The royal hatchers aren’t listed.

Bodine
                Participant

Got it,thanks😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mike
                  Participant

Curious what ones are you still missing? I have most of the Dragons and Unicorn/Kirin types you asked about. Also have a old wolf, and flapcats, griffin of earlier styles.
                    Will try to check here or email/message us.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Of the old line of animals, we don’t have a good photo of the sitting cat.The pic of the mother grizzly in the gallery is a scan from our old catalog, but we do have an old bear we can photo, just haven’t done that. We probably do have photos of most of the other pieces just haven’t posted them here.

If you look at the gallery you’ll notice that this gallery project kinda got abandoned!

Mike
                      Participant

Maybe I will just find the place for my spreadsheet of of Dragons then, and post it somewhere. I use it for Production and Limited Production checklist. Lets me know what is out there and what I have currently. I have seen others ask for just this kind of checklist so might help some newer people.
                        Also will make sure I have not missed a recent add, since I can not see what is the newest pieces by date added. Ah well, if no one else wants it just have to make do.
                        Thanks for all your hard work and talent.
                        Hoep to get up to the factory again someday to see it all again, was a fun side trip day.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.