We need help with our new products gallery

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements We need help with our new products gallery

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Pam

http://windstonestore.com/galleries/windstone-products/

We are working on a complete Windstone products gallery, but as you can see, we are missing quite a lot of pictures. We are looking for photos of the following items:

-Old Animals (original 1984-1988 line)
    -Dinosaurs
    -Male Griffins in black and brown
    -Unicorns in old black and white
    -White pegasi
    -Small and large flap cats in original black and siamese
    -All old wizards, wind wizards, and cat wizards
    -Original Frog Prince and Frog Wizard
    -Cherubs
    -Flion
    -Original brown Kirins
    -All dragons in green, brown, emerald, white, peacock, ruby, rainbow, and red fire (except for those that are in our store as Limited Production)
    -Peacock, Ruby, and Jade oriental dragons

Please send photos to ebay@windstoneeditions.com with “Windstone Gallery Photos” in the subject line. I would also like to add a credit to any photos I use, so please include a name that you would like me to use in the credit.

etruscan
    Participant

Any preferences for backgrounds or other criteria?

Marianne
    Participant

Is it just me? I’m really excited about this gallery!?!

Pam

Any preferences for backgrounds or other criteria?

Black backgrounds are usually the nicest unless it is a dark-colored item, but it isn’t required. We just need one good shot of each piece (we don’t need multiple angles, just one good picture from one good side).

pipsxlch
    Participant

Hmm… I can see if I can set up some kind of photo booth for my green and emerald dragons. There are some things on your list that passed through my hands, and I probably still have photos on my hard drive. Could you use a photo with a busy background, maybe Photoshop the background out? I don’t know how to Photoshop myself.

Pam

Busy backgrounds are fine šŸ™‚ Any old pictures you may have are definitely welcome. We don’t have a single photo of most of these items, aside from grainy catalog scans.

Ferlin1984
    Participant

Busy backgrounds are fine šŸ™‚ Any old pictures you may have are definitely welcome. We don’t have a single photo of most of these items, aside from grainy catalog scans.

What is the max size picture we can send you? I have some of the unicorns and kirins and could do a white background, have nothing black.

Pam

I don’t think there is a limit. My email might not let in messages that are too large, but it hasn’t been a problem so far. If you want to be safe, maybe no bigger than 2500 px on the longest side, or keep each image under 2 megabytes.

Nightcrow
    Participant

I can definitely get a picture of my original Frog Prince! And I may be able to photograph my Old Green Male and old Brown Mother, too… They’re boxed up, but within reach if needed.

OH! And I didn’t even see that you’d mentioned White dragons! I have most of them, I should be able to get pictures of those! šŸ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

CHeMnICORn
    Participant

If I can remember when I get home, I’ll try to get a picture of my brown male dragon.

Pam

I have added orientals, and rainbow dragons to the list.

Pam

Nightcrow
    Participant

Does that cover the Peacock Orientals?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Pam

Yup šŸ™‚ Peacock and Emerald/Jade

Silver Fox 77
    Participant

Just sent in a picture of my little Ruby dragon. šŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.