fbpx

Wampus Cat

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wampus Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

sagiaparri wrote:

purplecat wrote:

um…what happens when a dragon, zebra and a leopard all get drunk in the same room in vegas?

that dragon.

I agree with Jen…I’m really grateful I didnt win last month’s raffle, he’s certainly not a dragon for me. :puke:
    Roflmao!! I was thinking the exact same thing. XD What happens in Vegas… Gets raffled off. Ha
    I kinda like him, and i bet he looks better in person.
    Congratz!
    *SNORK* you two! I actually like him, all flamboyant and everything. And I do like the belly. It’s awesome. Congrats on winning him!

Jerusha
    Participant

So I have to preface this by saying I live in Arizona, where rattlesnake markings are no joke. Having said that…

First he made my eyes get reeeaaalll big.

Then he made me LOL.

Then he kinda creeped me out…

I can’t quite decide what I think of him at the end – like or dislike – but I have a huge, healthy respect for a sculpt that can bring out so much in people!!!!!
      Congrats on your win!

Anonymous

DID I SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS ONE?!!!!! O.M.G.

Yes, I did haha

I wish this was a store item :/

LOL

hmm… way too busy for me :shrug:

Anna
        Participant

Hahaha, I love him! Congrats on the win! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
          Participant

Jerusha wrote:

So I have to preface this by saying I live in Arizona, where rattlesnake markings are no joke. Having said that…

First he made my eyes get reeeaaalll big.

Then he made me LOL.

Then he kinda creeped me out…

I can’t quite decide what I think of him at the end – like or dislike – but I have a huge, healthy respect for a sculpt that can bring out so much in people!!!!!
            Congrats on your win!
            Well said XD
            He is a beauty though

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Cindra
            Participant

It’s certainly a very busy pattern… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But I absolutely love him! ๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulations!!!

Mmloda
              Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ WOW….Now thats a dragon, at first I thought he was a TIGER EMPEROR and I was gonna say…where was I when he showed up on ebay but then I realized that he came from the MONTHLY RAFFLE and as I scrolled down I also realized that he was NOT exactly a TIGER EMPEROR…LOL… ๐Ÿ˜€

But he sure is STUNNING!

I SHOULD HAVE ENTERED THAT RAFFLE… ๐Ÿ™„

Congrats…he sure is a ONE OF A KIND! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

siberakh1
                Participant

I really like his patterning! It does remind me of a snake, especially his tail! He is stunning, but the stomach and underside of the wings (mostly the stomach) just throws me. He definitely is an eye-catcher! Congrats Sechan! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats and enjoy your dragon, which definitely is something out of the ordinary! ๐Ÿ˜€ I`ve looked at the photos a couple of times and I think I like him better now than I did the first time I saw them… He can be a bit confusing for the eye some times, mainly because of the pattern on his chest… Personally I would prefer the chest to be calmer. Then he would probably look better in my opinion and my eyes would be more relaxed while looking at him…

Amanda
                  Participant

I think he’s fantastic!! ๐Ÿ˜€

ROFLAMO!!! XD I personally LOVE him, but even I admit he’s almost like somebody took a whole lot of big cats, mixed in snake patterns and vio’la! A DRAGON!!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I love him ๐Ÿ˜€ . He’s way super-busy – but I really like that.

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

I’m glad there are actually a lot of you who like him! Yeah his chest/stomach is particularly loud, but I think it still suits him. I’m happy to have something so unique.

Still wanting a pink/purple tabby striped cheshire cat dragon though… Melody? Can Wampus Cat have a brother? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Thrippa
                        Participant

I think he’s FABULOUS! And that belly is a snake pattern as well; I’ve caught snakes with those black/white stripes underneath. If you decide you don’t like him after all, toss him this way!

Busy against a solid backdrop, but put him out in the woods and you may not see him again! He’s got some serious camouflage there.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.