fbpx

Wampus Cat

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Wampus Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Azurielle
    Participant

Wow! He’s amazing! I love him!!!

Keeper of the Fledgings

dragonmedley
      Participant

It’s both a good and a bad wow for me ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

machineguts
        Participant

Holy zebra-bengal-dragons, Batman! You can tell Melody had fun with this guy! XD

“Loud” or otherwise, this is an AWESOME raffle prize! Congrats on winning him! :yes:

pipsxlch
          Participant

Congratulations! He certainly isn’t subtle. The stomach is kind of… not for me, but I like the snakey markings on the tail.

Apari
            Participant

purplecat wrote:

um…what happens when a dragon, zebra and a leopard all get drunk in the same room in vegas?

that dragon.

I agree with Jen…I’m really grateful I didnt win last month’s raffle, he’s certainly not a dragon for me. :puke:
              Roflmao!! I was thinking the exact same thing. XD What happens in Vegas… Gets raffled off. Ha
              I kinda like him, and i bet he looks better in person.
              Congratz!

Laurie
              Participant

He’s definitely busy!!! 8) I like him. Congrats!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

bayoudragon
                Participant

OMG… I LOVE some of the snake-like markings on him. AWESOME DRAGON! 8)

Congrats!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Syn
                  Participant

Oh, he is so wild! 8) What a wonderful prize. Congrats, Sechan! ๐Ÿ˜€

I like pieces that don’t look like all the others, that are new and different; and he certainly is an original. That is what the raffle prizes are to me: pieces that really are unique. I suspect you will be discovering new and interesting things about him for quite a while. ๐Ÿ˜†

SilverDragon
                    Participant

i like the snake skin pattern on his tail ๐Ÿ™‚

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Jodi
                      Participant

I love it! It’s really cool-looking. I sort of wish I had gone in for that raffle now. Congratulations!

Megan
                        Participant

I am jealous, too. I think he’s great ๐Ÿ™‚

Heather
                          Participant

WHOA!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ He is big and bold and totally unapologetic! What a brave big in-your-face fellow; I think he looks fabulous. It’s the fact that he’s in earth tones that saves him from being Too Much, I think. I particularly like the places where he has that dark orange worked in. If he were completely striped that might be too much, come to think of it, but the variance between spots and stripes is refreshing, if confusing to the eye! Which makes for a fun bit of speculation: is this dragon meant to blend in or stand out in nature? He could be rather hard to spot on leaf litter, kind of like an alligator lizard is. Nice!

Nicole
                            Participant

wow I love him! I hope she makes more like this guy.. doubtful but still he is amazing. I wish we saw more realistic patterns like this on the other dragons. The boa pattern is just perfect on his tail.. wow… ๐Ÿ˜€

Nina
                              Participant

What tha ๐Ÿ˜† man I wish I could win something…. Even something this crazy weird ๐Ÿ˜‰ congratz on winning!

Copper83
                                Participant

Haven’t decided if I like the belly, but I love the rest of him! Congrats Sechan! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.