fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 711 total)
  • Author

I was just messin’! XD

machineguts
    Participant

I noes! 😀

Flaria
      Participant

DANG, MG! I’m lost of words. 😀

machineguts
        Participant

More Na’vi Keeper progress pics! I finally got the top half of him done, along with most of the wing. Since these guys don’t have ears quite like the Na’vi, I have painted his wings to match the dark pink/magenta coloring of the Na’vi ears. The eye is there as an example only, I have special order eyes on the way for this guy. 🙂

As you can see I’m painting him in many layers, with a lot more to go. I’m painting him in the style of my dragon illustrations. See Bottom pic for an example. 🙂

More progress pics soon!

Maria
          Participant

Nuts. Absolutely nuts. Where do you get the patience?

machineguts
            Participant

LOL GB. 😈

I want to show you guys what I have for his paw, but I’ll just keep it a surprise for now! 😀

Bodine
              Participant

GORGEOUS!!!Absolutely beautiful!!! 😀 Selling him?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Adaneth
                Participant

Wow, that’s a lot of detail! Thanks for the progress shots! 🙂

absolutely incredible! the detail is stunning. 😮 the wings are really awesome, i love how they complement the blues. thanks for the pics, i’ve been wondering how he’s coming along.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

OMG! wow, that is stunning so far.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

WOW! That’s seriously just… woah. My eyes need to adjust after staring at it for a while. LOL! Wicked awesome!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
                      Participant

whoa! So cool! That has to take some serious patience! 🙂

machineguts
                        Participant

Thanks so much, everyone! 🙂 Once I get all the work done on his scales, I’ll start the next stage of layering with shading around all of his curves, to tone him down and bring everything together. His wing feathers will be painted to look like the brightly colored feathers worn by the Na’vi. There are also small random areas that have been accented with interference blues & purples for a bit of flash. I still have a ways to go yet, but he’s closer to being finished!

Yes bodine, I’m considering on selling him for the right offer. Once he’s finished I’ll have at least 80 hours invested, possibly more! But if there is enough interest in him, then yes, I will sell him. 🙂

megamibabe16
                          Participant

…*stares at dragon with jaw dropped* Magnificent, absolutely amazing. The detail just floors me. No words can describe the brilliance of this dragon. You did awesome machineguts!! I just know that the final form will bulldoze me.

machineguts wrote:

I’m considering on selling him for the right offer. Once he’s finished I’ll have at least 80 hours invested, possibly more! But if there is enough interest in him, then yes, I will sell him. 🙂

Me wonders just what the right offer could be for such a stunning dragon. I doubt that I could afford it. *cries* You don’t have to worry about interest at all. There is plenty of it.

Lokie
                            Participant

I look forward to seeing it finished. When I saw the earlier in-progress photo, I wasn’t sure where you were taking it. I’m intrigued 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 711 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.