fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    megamibabe16
    Participant

You are very welcome!

Bodine
      Participant

Love those colors 🙂 Very cool.Perhaps mate it up with a beautiful sunset of blues and purples…niiiicce.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

machineguts
        Participant

Here is my latest PYO! To pay tribute to my Cherokee heritage I’ve been working on a series of Keepers called “Dream Keepers”, which hold tiny dream catchers in their paw. This is “Dream Keeper – Sunset” #1. She is painted in the fiery colors of a sunset.

“Dream Keeper – Sunset” has been airbrushed in a blending of plum, magenta and tangerine. She has lavender glass eyes and an amethyst tail jewel. She has been carefully antiqued with dark purple to bring out all of her scale details. In her paw she holds a genuine Native American made dream catcher, crafted by my wonderful friend High Cloud of the Waccamaw Indian People of South Carolina. The hand weaved vine dream catcher is made with sinew, red, orange, and iris beads, red duck and purple hackle feathers. It has been cleansed (smudged) with sage, as is the proper way of the people. A Certificate of Authenticity and legend of the dream catcher is included.

“Dream Keeper – Sunset” #1 is already sold, but I will have more available in “Sunset” as well as “Midnight” and a number of other color themes. I will also be taking commissions for “Dream Keepers” upon request. Thanks for looking!

Syn
          Participant

Sunset is beautiful! 😀 When will you be doing more?

bayoudragon
            Participant

o.O So pretty….. *drools*

Hannah
              Participant

Gorgeous MG! It’s seriously like the Keeper and the Dream Catcher were made for each other. Lovely!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

machineguts
                Participant

Thank you so much everyone! 🙂

syn789 wrote:

Sunset is beautiful! 😀 When will you be doing more?

I have a few other Keeper commissions I’m working on right now, and once they are finished I’ll be starting my next “Dream Keeper”. 🙂 I’m also currently filling commission slots for them.

Yeral wrote:

Gorgeous MG! It’s seriously like the Keeper and the Dream Catcher were made for each other. Lovely!

They were! 🙂 My friend High Cloud made the dream catcher custom for me in those colors to match “Sunset”, along with other color themes to match my upcoming “Dream Keeper” pieces. 🙂

Kathleen
                  Participant

😮 GORGEOUS!!!

I HIGHLY recommend your commissions 🙂 I cant wait to show off my wolf you painted for me. I may have to get you to post the pics though 😳

machineguts
                    Participant

JellyFish wrote:

😮 GORGEOUS!!!

I HIGHLY recommend your commissions 🙂 I cant wait to show off my wolf you painted for me. I may have to get you to post the pics though 😳

Thanks so much JellyFish! No problem, I will post them for you. 🙂

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I certainly look forward to seeing your next ‘Dream Keeper’! Your work is absolutely lovely! 🙂

wow! very pretty. although when i think of dreams, i think of more the cool spectrum (i know, its called sunset, hence the warmer colors)… i LOVE the dreamcatcher addition! (i just bought a shirt with a dreamcatcher on it, haha)

machineguts
                        Participant

Thanks so much guys! I wanted to do a “Sunset” theme since it reminds me of bedtime, depending on work shifts, how late you stay up or which part of the world you’re in of course! 😀

“Midnight” will have the cooler colors, along with several of the other “Dream Keepers”.

bayoudragon
                          Participant

Is that the wolf you just posted on your FB?? Cuz if it is, that’s a gorgeous one! :yes:

machineguts
                            Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Is that the wolf you just posted on your FB?? Cuz if it is, that’s a gorgeous one! :yes:

Yes it is! I just haven’t had a chance to post him here yet. Thanks BD, I’m glad you like him! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

Oooo! Pretty, pretty! I love his dreamcatcher charm to .

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 711 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.