fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

That pic is to cute 😀 ….

machineguts
      Participant

Here is my latest PYO! 🙂 “Olivine Sunrise” is painted in pearlescent salmon red, golden orange and forest green with gold accents. He flashes hints of interference green when turned under light. He has light orange eyes and an olivine jewel in his tail.

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

This one is absolutely SUPER lovely. The dark patches of complimentary coloring on the rose and orange coloring is really nice.

twindragonsmum
          Participant

I am sooooo envious of your talent, mg… my attempts are pretty pathetic compared to everyone else’s *sigh* Would you pleeeeeeease come teach me to paint?!?!?!? 😉

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Hannah
            Participant

Beautiful MG!!! He reminds me of the leaves here in the fall – mostly orange and red with just a touch of green. So gorgeous!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

machineguts
              Participant

Thanks so much everyone, I’m glad you like him! 🙂

TDM I would love to help, we need to get together sometime! 🙂

Adaneth
                Participant

Beautiful dragon…really does look like a sunrise! 🙂

Leigha
                  Participant

😮 WANTWANTWANT!!

Very Beautiful MG ^^

Apari
                    Participant

Sweet! Cool Keeper MG. 🙂

bayoudragon
                      Participant

ooooooh, I really like that one. he looks like fire, all warm and toasty! LUVS!

Beautiful!!

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

machineguts wrote:

…TDM I would love to help, we need to get together sometime! 🙂

I’m starting to think that maybe we (I? 😕 ) need to host a Windstone Forum symposium… maybe 4 or 5 days, during which time we have guest speakers and teachers – speakers (Miss Mel and family) about Windstone history, sculpting techniques, inspiration, etc.; teachers like Machineguts, Purplecat, Koishii, Kujack, greyfire, Jen, etc. for painting and a day or 2 to paint pyo’s, visit, get to meet each other in person, then hit Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park… thoughts? sorry ’bout hijacking your thread MG…

twindragonsmum :snappy: 😀

tdm

twindragonsmum wrote:

I’m starting to think that maybe we (I? 😕 ) need to host a Windstone Forum symposium… maybe 4 or 5 days, during which time we have guest speakers and teachers – speakers (Miss Mel and family) about Windstone history, sculpting techniques, inspiration, etc.; teachers like Machineguts, Purplecat, Koishii, Kujack, greyfire, Jen, etc. for painting and a day or 2 to paint pyo’s, visit, get to meet each other in person, then hit Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park… thoughts? sorry ’bout hijacking your thread MG…

that would be like the most awesome thing ever! i would love to meet everyone 🙂

megamibabe16
                          Participant

Gosh I love your work machineguts!! Everything is simply breathtaking. Raku Fire was soo beautiful. I love the way you use color. Your Christmas dragons are just adorable, and I nearly passed out when I saw the Kyuubi Dragon. I just knew drag0nfeathers would be all over him. 😆 Skyfire really caught my eye. Wish I was around for that one. It’s practically my ideal phoenix image. Olivine Sunrise is simply gorgeous. I love the fire theme. Keep it up! I cannot wait to see what your next fabulous creation will be.

machineguts
                            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

TDM I think that is an awesome idea! Although I think there are many other artists here much more appropriate for teaching than myself! It would be amazing to get together and learn from everyone, and then hit Yellowstone? Heck yeah! 😀

megamibabe16 wrote:

Gosh I love your work machineguts!! Everything is simply breathtaking. Raku Fire was soo beautiful. I love the way you use color. Your Christmas dragons are just adorable, and I nearly passed out when I saw the Kyuubi Dragon. I just knew drag0nfeathers would be all over him. 😆 Skyfire really caught my eye. Wish I was around for that one. It’s practically my ideal phoenix image. Olivine Sunrise is simply gorgeous. I love the fire theme. Keep it up! I cannot wait to see what your next fabulous creation will be.

Thank you so much megamibabe, I sincerely appreciate it and I’m so glad you enjoy them! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 711 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.