fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Gah.. I wish I had some extra spending money right now >< Darn you, Christmas!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I know right, damn holidays! 🙄

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

machineguts wrote:

Here is my latest PYO! 🙂 Those of you who watch my deviantART page may remember reading excerpts from my unpublished novel “Thok”. This guy is inspired by one of the creatures of Thok. Rainforest Sylphs are a very small dragon species, distinguished by their exotic markings, delicate stature and timid disposition. Sylphs are highly venomous however, and can inflict a bite deadly enough to bring down even the largest of Thokloks (Golden dragons, the Guardians of Thok). “Rainforest Sylph” is painted in shades of dark forest green to lime green, with a light orange belly and dark tangerine shading on his face. He has white markings and silver claws, along with a topaz jewel in his forehead.

Gah 😮 ! I’m in love. This little guy is totally bad ass MG 😀 !

bayoudragon
          Participant

whoa… 😮 That is one rockin’ dragon! I always love to see people totally rock out the dragon and keeper sculpts. I just don’t have the cojones to do it. 😳

machineguts
            Participant

Thank you so much everyone, I’m glad you like him! 🙂

machineguts
              Participant

This is just a cell phone pic, but I wanted to share how the “Snowy Owl” Phoenix is coming along. 🙂

He’s pearl white, with very subtle golden shading under his wings.

Hannah
                Participant

Wow! Gorgeous! I love her already, I can’t wait to see her completely done 😀

machineguts
                  Participant

Yeral wrote:

Wow! Gorgeous! I love her already, I can’t wait to see her completely done 😀

Thanks so much Yeral! 🙂 I posted about my plans for the “Snowy Owl” Phoenix about a month ago on page 29 and I’m just now getting started on it. Wheeee procrastination. 😆

Adaneth
                    Participant

Awww, man, now somebody’s talking my language! 😉 😆 Really looking forward to seeing this one done! 😀

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Hannah
                        Participant

machineguts wrote:

Thanks so much Yeral! 🙂 I posted about my plans for the “Snowy Owl” Phoenix about a month ago on page 29 and I’m just now getting started on it. Wheeee procrastination. 😆

I KNOW! I remember when you said that and I was excited already – you didn’t disappoint!! I love how the eyes and the pearly white go with each other so well 🙂

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Aww, you took my idea! lol no worries-mine will have red eyes anyhow.

machineguts
                            Participant

Thanks so much everyone, I’m glad you like him! 🙂

WolfenMachine wrote:

Aww, you took my idea! lol no worries-mine will have red eyes anyhow.

Wolfen I posted about my Snowy Owl Phoenix last month and didn’t see anyone else do one or post plans for doing one before I posted about him. No worries though! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

Ooo! Very pretty so far.

machineguts
                                Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Ooo! Very pretty so far.

Thanks PT! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 711 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.