fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Thanks mmloda! ๐Ÿ™‚ His colors got washed out here, they are much more rich in person. I need new lights for my indoor photos, They aren’t working as good as they used to. The pieces look either washed out in a white background or I can’t capture their details as clearly in a black background. I’m getting outdoor photos of him today (hopefully the clouds will diminish!) which will show his true colors more vividly, and you’ll be able to see his “magic invisible paint” better. I had to do the same on the Phoenix, it just shows up so much more intense in the sun. Makes since seeing how it’s an automotive paint! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Apari
      Participant

Wow MG, i really like this little guy! If i hadn’t already went over my monthly WS $ limit, i would definately bid on this one. ๐Ÿ™‚
        Nice work.

machineguts
        Participant

Thanks so much Sagiaparri! I won’t be too terribly disappointed if he doesn’t sell, he has quickly become my favorite of the PYOs I’ve worked on so far. ๐Ÿ™‚ His colors came out just like a delicate fall leaf, or when you go hiking in the woods on a cool Autumn day and see the lovely oranges, reds and sage-y greens. I plan on doing a Keeper in these colors as well, and maybe a few other PYOs. We’ll see!

Apari
          Participant

I was wondering if you might do a keeper in this color, that would be awesome! I’ll be waiting… ๐Ÿ˜›
            Gotta hold off my spending till then.

bayoudragon
            Participant

Very pretty! But the best part is I love the alternating scales on his feet! ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
              Participant

No problem sagiaparri, that sounds good! I’d be happy to paint one for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks BD, I liked that about him too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Syn
                Participant

Oh, she is lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚ I like the way you did the entire piece without a bright contrasting color and no outlining of scales. Each color just seems to flow into the next to give an overall soft and subtle look. Very pretty. ๐Ÿ˜€

Lokie
                  Participant

I’m a little late with commenting on the phoenix, but both are very pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

Syn
                    Participant

Lokie wrote:

I’m a little late with commenting on the phoenix, but both are very pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too. I missed seeing the Phoenix in the store because I was having computer problems. When I finally got fixed up and online again, the Phoenix had been there and gone, and your finished PYO was up for sale on eBay. Was that ever fast! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

He was a real beauty, and what a great price. Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€

machineguts
                      Participant

Thanks so much guys! That means a lot to me, I appreciate it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Machineguts, your Autumn Harvest dragon is FALLISCIOUS! Very beautiful and GREAT job! ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the colours!

Illith
                          Participant

Wow, that’s so pretty! I love how no matter what angle you take a picture of, it always looks like he’s looking right at you!

machineguts
                            Participant

Thanks very much, I appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™‚

“Autumn Harvest” is now on eBay and can be found here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180563277088&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

machineguts
                              Participant
                                Bodine
                                Participant

He’s very pretty and I see you have a bid,congrats,hope he sells for a bunch of dollars!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 711 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.