fbpx

"Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone "Volcano" Keeper – Progress photo #1 – Pg. 46

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

The eBay auction for “Skyfire” ends in one day, free shipping included! ๐Ÿ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180555874452&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Anna
      Participant

I so would bid if I could! D:

machineguts
        Participant

The eBay auction for “Skyfire” ends in 3 hours, free shipping included! ๐Ÿ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180555874452&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Jerusha
          Participant

*Looks at Skyfire*
            *Drops Jaw*
            *Picks up jaw and stumbles away full of awe*

machineguts
            Participant

Fall is my second favorite season (Spring being the first, it’s our Storm Season of course! :D), so I wanted to paint a Dragon inspired by all of the wonderful colors an Autumn harvest brings. ๐Ÿ™‚

“Autumn Harvest” has been airbrushed in a blending of pearlescent colors I have mixed myself, including sage green, apple red, pumpkin orange and even a nice plum color. He has orange glass eyes and an olivine jewel in his forehead. I have a little more to go on him, including gold & interference accents. He will also have a generous coating of “magic invisible paint”. ๐Ÿ™‚

Final pics soon!

Mmloda
              Participant

He looks great so far… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Anonymous

Perfect Name & Perfect Colorations! Will be beautiful finished, I’m sure! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

I love the colors on this guy, MG…. it kinda reminds me of the autum leaf coloring…. such beautiful colors together….and such a beautiful little dragon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                    Participant

Very nice MG.Is it going on Eay too?Did you sell your Pheonix?I wish I could afford that one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

machineguts
                      Participant

Thanks so much guys! Yes I might sell this one, but I haven’t decided yet. He’s turning out to be one of my favorite color variations, so it will be a tough call between keeping or selling him!

Bodine
                        Participant

machineguts wrote:

Thanks so much guys! Yes I might sell this one, but I haven’t decided yet. He’s turning out to be one of my favorite color variations, so it will be a tough call between keeping or selling him!

I know what you mean.I hated selling Copper,the one I like the best and it was the one that sold…go figure. ๐Ÿ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

machineguts
                          Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

I know what you mean.I hated selling Copper,the one I like the best and it was the one that sold…go figure. ๐Ÿ˜†

I’ve already received some interest in this guy, so I’ll most likely be selling him. ๐Ÿ˜€

dragonmedley
                            Participant

Bright! Like when the sun hits the red leaves in the fall.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

machineguts
                              Participant

“Autumn Harvest” is complete! ๐Ÿ™‚

Fall is my second favorite season (Spring being the first, it’s our Storm Season of course! ), so I wanted to paint a Dragon inspired by all of the wonderful colors an Autumn harvest brings.

“Autumn Harvest” was airbrushed in a blending of pearlescent colors I mixed myself, including sage green, apple red, pumpkin orange and even a nice plum color. He was then carefully antiqued and accented with gold and interference colors. He has orange glass eyes and an olivine jewel in his forehead. His felt pad is signed and numbered by me. He has been given a generous coating of “magic invisible paint”. I will have outdoor photos of him tomorrow which will show the “magic paint” more clearly! ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve grown quite attached to this guy, but due to expressed interest I’m offering him for sale, starting at $150.00. PM me or reply here if interested!

Mmloda
                                Participant

He looks AWSOME! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 711 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.