fbpx

Violet Old Warrior

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Violet Old Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Bob

BIG TROUBLE if the wrong eyes see that, but I guess you are right since I got my Green Fledgling today

Patricia
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Melody wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Well I just finished talking to John and told him how much I want the BVP so maybe he has some pull with Melody to put one up soon.

But I doubt it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You guys have the pull!

Well then where are the BVP OWs? And where are the BIN SKs? And where’s the black gold Riser? And where’s the rainbow scratcher? And… πŸ˜†

and the rainbow lap!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

come on folks they can only do so many at a time

Jodi
          Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Melody wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Well I just finished talking to John and told him how much I want the BVP so maybe he has some pull with Melody to put one up soon.

But I doubt it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You guys have the pull!

Well then where are the BVP OWs? And where are the BIN SKs? And where’s the black gold Riser? And where’s the rainbow scratcher? And… πŸ˜†

and the rainbow lap!

And the rainbow curlie.

Maria
            Participant

If we’re actually making a list of stuff we’re still expecting, I’ll just add to it. πŸ˜€ Keeper PYO, white curlie, griffin family, EmPea OW, relaunching the hatching royalty in a new color… Is there anything else we’ve been hounding her for? Oh yeah – a baby Spectral.

Starbreeze
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

If we’re actually making a list of stuff we’re still expecting, I’ll just add to it. πŸ˜€ Keeper PYO, white curlie, griffin family, EmPea OW, relaunching the hatching royalty in a new color… Is there anything else we’ve been hounding her for? Oh yeah – a baby Spectral.

We did mention poads, didn’t we????

Maria
                Participant

Poads! I totally forgot them! Yeah, them too. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Poads! I totally forgot them! Yeah, them too. πŸ˜†

LOL..even my son asks about Poads!!! He just asked me again today!!! I’ve never seen him take such an interest in Windstone before. πŸ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

That’s great! Melody has such a wide variety there’s always some way to get the young-‘uns hooked. As soon as the mama griffins are out I’ll ask her about the Poads again. Unless somebody else does.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That’s great! Melody has such a wide variety there’s always some way to get the young-‘uns hooked. As soon as the mama griffins are out I’ll ask her about the Poads again. Unless somebody else does.

Yes, we do need the griffins first, please! πŸ˜†

Maria
                        Participant

But – don’t hate me for this – not too soon. Next month or so. Or I hope the first color of the female griff is white. I want to afford a BEP first and my CC limit won’t cover both the OW and a black female. πŸ˜•

littleironhorse
                          Participant

You know the female griffins and the chicks are supposed to be regular production right? So even if they come out tomorrow, you don’t have to buy them right away.

Starbreeze
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

But – don’t hate me for this – not too soon. Next month or so. Or I hope the first color of the female griff is white. I want to afford a BEP first and my CC limit won’t cover both the OW and a black female. πŸ˜•

Next month or so is fine. I’m broke right now, anyway. πŸ˜€

Maria
                              Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

You know the female griffins and the chicks are supposed to be regular production right? So even if they come out tomorrow, you don’t have to buy them right away.

Yeah – and I’m glad for that! But I would like a black peacock female and at least chick in each of the retired colors. That’s my problem. πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

come on folks they can only do so many at a time

Yes yes, come now, we can’t be greedy! Remember there’s still lots of goodies on the Direct Sales page…. πŸ˜€ Although in March, I’d like to see a rainbow OW. I’m still gathering money for my prototype one…kind of regret putting in such a high bid…but oh well.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.