fbpx

Violet Old Warrior

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Violet Old Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yeah. I’ll get a BVP too. I’m glad they’re not both out at the same time.

Me too!!! 😯 😯 😯

Maria
      Participant

Are you getting one of each too?

Starbreeze
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Are you getting one of each too?

No, just one. I just can’t decide which color scheme to go with. I guess I need to decide soon… πŸ™

Maria
          Participant

πŸ˜† Aw, there’s still half the batch of BEPs to go. At least 12 weeks, so three months… You’ve got time.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† Aw, there’s still half the batch of BEPs to go. At least 12 weeks, so three months… You’ve got time.

True…but waiting until the last few, is just as bad as getting one of the early ones.

Maria
              Participant

Yes… But then again you could say the circumstances made up your mind for you – if you wait too long. Then the BVP will be way more affordable and voila, you know what to get. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yes… But then again you could say the circumstances made up your mind for you – if you wait too long. Then the BVP will be way more affordable and voila, you know what to get. πŸ˜€

That’s a great idea! Thanks. πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

Good. One more forum friend I won’t have to worry about bidding against… 😈

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good. One more forum friend I won’t have to worry about bidding against… 😈

Aha…there was an ulterior motive… πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

Well duh… πŸ˜† Survival of the slyest – survival being able to fulfill every must-have Windstone wish… πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well duh… πŸ˜† Survival of the slyest – survival being able to fulfill every must-have Windstone wish… πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

starbreeze wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

True…but waiting until the last few, is just as bad as getting one of the early ones.

Sometimes not though…I got the last grey tabby and he was almost the cheapest (the 2nd to last one was more expensive by $5). So it can pay to wait!

Starbreeze
                          Participant

mimitrek wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Sometimes not though…I got the last grey tabby and he was almost the cheapest (the 2nd to last one was more expensive by $5). So it can pay to wait!

I guess it’s all a gamble when you get right down to it…

Maria
                            Participant

The tabbies came in smaller batches, though, didn’t they? I think big expensive pieces in small batches go from very expensive and then the price drops sharply. It did that with the BEP SKs. But with big batches like the OWs, people who want small numbers pay a lot, in the middle it gets lax and cheaper because everybody thinks the next dragon will go for less until there are barely any left and then the price rockets again.

Star and GB — you both have good points. The grey tabbies were an edition of 12. I wonder why last ones tend to go for less on the smaller editions?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 106 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.