Various Pieces for Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Various Pieces for Sale

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

kali65 wrote:

That’s a gorgeous flapcat! I have loved Melody’s work for years. I have several of the candlelamps. I love the cats and wolves. I just acquired a large black flapcat (awaiting delivery). What is the best way to get more flapcats? Ebay or does this group buy/sell amongst its members? Thank you!

Just keep checking both ๐Ÿ˜†
    There is a flea market on here and new releases will be seen here first. OOAK are often listed on Windstones ebay account.

Clicky please

The white flapcat with blue eyes is soooo pretty! Are they harder to find than the black ones? I wonder how many flapcats were made in each color.

Jodi
    Participant

kali65 wrote:

The white flapcat with blue eyes is soooo pretty! Are they harder to find than the black ones? I wonder how many flapcats were made in each color.

Yes, they are. The white flap cats were Limited Production, so only a certain number of them were made (I don’t know how many). The black flapcats with the white noses were regular production, but are now retired. There were probably more of them made and they come up on Ebay sometimes. I’ve yet to see a white one on there.

I highly recommend doing business with skylover. She was very friendly and extremely prompt on returning e-mails. She shipped my pieces very well- they withstood the post man throwing the box the 15 or so feet from the fire escape on to my balcony because I wasn’t home when he delivered them! Thanks again!

Mmloda
      Participant

I would love to get your Ruby Emperor and I have no monies right now, especially after I get everything paid that I owe… ๐Ÿ™
        Hopefully you’ll be bale to find him a good home.. ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

Skylover
        Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

I highly recommend doing business with skylover. She was very friendly and extremely prompt on returning e-mails. She shipped my pieces very well- they withstood the post man throwing the box the 15 or so feet from the fire escape on to my balcony because I wasn’t home when he delivered them! Thanks again!

Sheesh! I’m glad that you received them in one piece despite the stupidity of USPS. They never cease to amaze me. Thank you for the recommendation!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.