fbpx

Various Pieces for Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Various Pieces for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Skylover
    Participant

Well, I’m quickly learning the joys of home ownership, and as a result I’ll need to sell off some of my collection to pay for repairs to said house.

Here is a list of some of the pieces I’ll be selling and what I would like to get for them. More will follow as soon as I can bear to part with them…

First up is a signed, limited production white flap cat with blue eyes (not the odd eyed version). It is mint with with original box and certificate. If possible I would like to get at least $250.00 for it. SOLD!

Next, is a baby stegosaurus. It is in excellent condition with its original box. The only defect is a very small area where the top layer of interference paint flaked off and now reveals the brown paint underneath. I can provide close up pictures to anyone who is interested. I would like to get at least $60.00 for it. SOLD!

Next, is a baby triceratops that is also in very good condition, but doesn’t come with its original box. Like the stegosaurus, the only defect is a very small area where paint has flaked off. I will provide close up pictures of this to anyone who is interested. I would like to get about $60.00 for this one as well. SOLD!

Next, is an emerald fledgling that is in good condition and comes with its original box. During one of my moves, it fell over and the ear on the non-display side was chipped. I found the chip and glued it back on. If possible I would like to get about $60-$70 for it. SOLD!

Close up of the chip:

Next, I have a mint in box rainbow hatching dragon. There are no flaws or defects that I can find. I would like to get about $35.00 for it. SOLD!

Last for now anyway, is a silver kinglet. It is mint in box. I would like to get about $70.00 for it. SOLD!

EDIT:

Ok, I’ve finally managed to accept parting with a couple of my more valuable dragons:

First up is a Ruby Emperor. The only flaw that I can find on him is some wear to his gold accents. I have a DecoColor marker and I will fix these flaws before I send him out. He does not have his original box. I would like to get at least $350.00 for him. I have included pictures with and without flash. His true color is very difficult to capture, but it is closer to the pictures taken with the flash.

Next, is a signed, limited production white old warrior. He is mint with box and certificate. I would like to get at least $350.00 for him as well. SOLD

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these pieces. For now, I can only accept payment in the form of a money order or check. I currently only have a basic Paypal account that will only allow me to get five payments a year and isn’t connected to bank account, so anything that goes in there stays in there until I make a purchase. Unfortunately, I really need this money in my bank account so that I can pay for home repairs. If there is anyone who is familar with how Paypal works when you sell things and can take the time to explain it to me, I might be able to set up an account.

Skylover
      Participant

Jasmine
        Participant

Pm’d you.

nessiemom
          Participant

pm’d you also…

Skylover
            Participant

Okay, I have upgraded my Paypal account and added my bank account, so I’m good with Paypal now. Thank you to those who gave me advice with this!

Maria
              Participant

Some of those sold really fast! Congrats on your new house, Skylover.

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Good luck with your sale! And congrats on your new house!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Rats, I got beat to the flap cat. I REALLY want the odd eyed one though. I wonder if there will ever be more.

I’m sorry you have to part with your treasures Skylover. Hopefully you get some good money and they get good homes.

Your Ruby Emperor is lovely. I want to trade mine for a bright one like that. Mine is very dark and more of a deep cranberry color. Ick.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Morrigan
                    Participant

I missed out on the flap cat too. Really wish it was Ebayed instead. XD

Mmloda
                      Participant

Hope they sell well for you..I wish I could get the Ruby Emperor from you but I just can’t afford hiim right now… ๐Ÿ™

Marzena

Skylover
                        Participant

Wow guys, thanks! I had absolutely no idea that there would be so much interest in the flap cat. I honestly thought that I would have trouble getting what I paid for it because the economy is so bad. Yeah, I probably should have ebayed him, but oh well, I really needed the money. Yeah, I’m going to really miss all the pieces I sell, but having my house dry inside during the winter is more important.

lamortefille
                          Participant

I missed the triceratops. ๐Ÿ™ Congrats on the new house, Sky!

Kujacker
                            Participant

PM’ed you.

That’s a gorgeous flapcat! I have loved Melody’s work for years. I have several of the candlelamps. I love the cats and wolves. I just acquired a large black flapcat (awaiting delivery). What is the best way to get more flapcats? Ebay or does this group buy/sell amongst its members? Thank you!

Purplecat
                              Participant

beautiful pieces! I’m glad they’re selling nicely for you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.