fbpx

Update page 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Update page 2

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Sorry, I forgot about the purring cat and the scratching dog. I think I did answer somewhere else. Where, I can’t remember. I have a bad memory. I did get them, turns out that they did find them after I left but, lost my phone number. I was just so crazy busy I didn’t get back to the post office until Christmas Eve. So, that was my Christmas gift to myself.

I don’t know why they didn’t send her to Toronto. I think here in KW they look at London and St. Thomas first. I’ve heard that St. Thomas is better than London, I’ve never heard of the one in Toronto. It would be worth a look.

Thank you for mentioning the ankle. It’s getting better (I hope) The pain is worse the last few days and now even my toes are swelling up. If it’s not better by tomorrow I’ll be seeing the doctor again. Maybe the damage was worse than they thought.

My poor dad though. Carries in London in the hospital (they think she’ll be there for at least a year) Mom came down with congestive heart failure and is in St. Mary’s hospital, then I go and sprain my ankle and have to stay with him for well 4 days. Wednesday, I couldn’t get up my stairs at my apartment, Thursday I didn’t try. Friday I got up them just fine. But, since dad was driving me to work Saturday and Sunday I stayed with him on the weekend as well. I need to call the city insurance adjusters to talk about starting a claim for the medical expenses…..

My next task is finding a more accessible apartment. If I’m going to hurt myself once a year (hopefully not again) I really need someplace that doesn’t have stairs or has an elevator. Right now I’m on the third floor (top floor) and there’s three flights of stairs leading up to my apartment. Plus the steep step to get into the building. It’s rather difficult if you can’t put your foot down.

darjeb
    Participant

I am sorry to hear about your sister but am glad to know she is finally getting the help she needs. I know this is hard on your family but it is also probably hard on Carrie,. Glad to hear you finally got your missing Windstones Also I hope you quit having an accident a year

Lokie
      Participant

I’m sorry to hear it’s been so rough, Romeodanny. 🙁 Glad to hear your sister is finally getting the help she needs. I hope your new apartment is better than your old one.

Jasmine
        Participant

When it rains, it pours. 🙁 Hope your whole family feels better soon.

Maria
          Participant

Poor Romeodanny. I’m glad the sprain is healing; good luck with everything.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.