fbpx

Unicorn Grab Bag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Unicorn Grab Bag?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leza Wallace
    Participant

I’m new to trying to get a grab bag piece. I heard there might be a unicorn one coming up, I’d love to participate. I ready the grab bag post here on Melody’s Blog. But I’m still wondering how people get this information? Someone posted about the unicorn grab bag, but I didn’t see anything besides this. I feel like I’m missing something still. Any info is much appreciated.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

Facebook is where most of the information is these days then it gets shared over here….. the next grab bag, we were given a peek at picture on Melody’s FB if I remember correctly….

331946432_498624712467377_8423020411716227672_n

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
        Participant

You need to sign up for the newsletter notifications if you haven’t already done this.
          On my computer there is a “Subscribe” button under “Stay Connected” at the lower right on every Forum page.
          This will tell you when things become available and also notifies you about the monthly Raffles for a free special Windstone.

As Fatal says, most if the information is on Facebook now. Some of us try to relay things to here when they appear.
          Information about the upcoming unicorn Grab Bag is on page 26 of the “What’s Next on the Schedule …” thread. That thread is under “Ask Melody” .

What’s next on the schedule, Part 6 (for 2022)

Melody says that there will be a Sign Up In Advance Wait List for this Grab Bag. The recent Advance Wait Lists have been posted on the front page of the Windstone Forum.

So … sign up for the newsletter, follow “What’s Next on the Schedule …”, watch the Forum front page, watch the “Grab Bags” category in the Windstone Store (just in case), and cross your fingers. That’s what the rest of us do. 🙂
          Good luck!

Link to the Grab Bags category. On my computer it is part of the drop down menu under “All Products” at the top of the page.

Grab Bags

etruscan
          Participant

P.S. If you are on Facebook, and if you can access them, there are three useful pages:

Windstone Editions is a chatty page with somebody at the Windstone factory talking about the photo or video that is posted most weekdays. I’m not sure who does the posting though sometimes it does seem to be Melody.

https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

There is the Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official) page. That one, as the title says, is mostly fan related discussion plus sales and trades between Windstone collectors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2137058736412490

Melody has her own Facebook page where she sometimes posts information about her current projects (like painting Grab Bags). I’m not sure whether you have to be her “friend” to access the page. However, last I knew, she was accepting “friend” requests.

https://www.facebook.com/melody.pena.56

There are at least two other Windstone collector groups on Facebook. They were formed before Windstone created the “Official” group. Those smaller groups have Windstone discussion, sales, and trades but don’t get information from Windstone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.