fbpx

Unicorn Gargoyle – REPAIRED pg. 8

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Unicorn Gargoyle – REPAIRED pg. 8

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

*Covers eyes* Oh Kujacker that hurts to look at. Was that a Large Happy Cat gargoyle (sorry if I missed that bit of information)? I ask because one of the stores near me had one for sale a month ago. I would be willing to give them a call and see if they still had it if you were interested.

Yeah, he’s a large one. If you want to give them a call, I would appreciate it… but I know that it will more-than-likely be out of my price range πŸ™

I’ll gladly give them a call in the morning for you. If I remember right when I was there the price on the piece was $90. The owner does offer layaway and shipping. To do shipping though she takes the piece to UPS and they bill you directly. If you don’t want to deal with that I’ll gladly act as a middleman (woman actually πŸ˜† ) and I could get the piece (if it’s still there and make payments to me instead.)

Yeah… $90 is way out of my price range (you’d think I’d have more money working two jobs!)… why ebay can be a best friend πŸ˜† if only they didn’t send him in a bubble envelope! I don’t think I’ll ever get over that… bubble envelope…
      Ooooo I really want him though… I guess we first should wait to see if they still have him and how much the price actually is.
      Thanks a bunch πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

I bought another gargoyle off E-Bay – the Guardian Dragon. I specifically asked for double boxing and linked to the tutorial.
        Wolfen just PMed me to say it had reached her – packed only in its original Windstones box. Thank God nothing happened to it and it’s still in mint condition. I left a positive – pure relief, I suppose.
        I’m thinking if I’d had the unicorn sent to Wolfen it would have survived.
        Oh well.

You never know with these. It probably would of been broken still.

Maria
        Participant

To late to go guessing now. And no use in it either. πŸ˜›

There is a use=fun. πŸ˜›

Maria
          Participant

πŸ˜† I’d have more fun if I could finally get to fixing the unicorn.

So you don’t have to send it back?

Maria
            Participant

He doesn’t expect so, since this is the first international case of the insurance carrier, and I refuse to add shipping to my expenses. But Mom says I shouldn’t start fixing the unicorn until I have the money on my account and the whole thing settled. Just for safety’s sake.

Your mom is smart. Because if you start fixing it and then they want the unicorn back, it will make it so you are lying.

Maria
              Participant

Exactly. Even though I would still have a right to get my money back, since the thing is shattered to bits.

Maria
                Participant

And when I first got it, I did consider it past repair. But then I studied it for a day or two and decided it wasn’t. πŸ˜›

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I just hope this story has a happy ending…a refund and a fixed gargoyle. πŸ™‚

Bob

good luck all the way around

Maria
                      Participant

Thanks, DM. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                        Participant

Will you believe this? I just got a full refund from the seller! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                          What kind of feedback should I leave him? I’m thinking positive…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.