uhhh rainbow dragon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone uhhh rainbow dragon?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Bob

purplecat wrote:

a double ripoff? ๐Ÿ˜•

Could be but I have always wondered how can a big company or little guy check to see if their vision is a copyright or not??

lamortefille
        Participant

Edited

lamortefille
          Participant

I checked online, too and didn’t find that ornament referenced anywhere, either. It could be that it was a store exclusive (therefore very limited) piece, though. My sister and I both collect Radko and $50 isn’t bad for an ornament that size.

Here are my dusty guys…they are neglected lately, in favor of Windstones. lol There are Radko, Polonaise, Larry Fraga and a couple of Old World Christmas.

The last pic is a Polonaise dragon (sorry about the size – it refuses to shrink.:roll: )

The one thing that bothers me about the Radko dragon is all those rainbow colors with dark blue eyes. Coincidence?

Bob

I though the green winged one in the last picture was a winged cat!!

lamortefille
              Participant

I fixed the picture size, so you can (hopefully) see it better. It’s not a bad little dragon, given it’s not a Windstone. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Maebnus
                Participant

I found the rainbow dragon ornament on several sites, by searching for Fire Fang (without the name, I had difficulty), including a company that says they specialize in Christopher Radko stuff. He’s about 2/3 the way down on this page (and if you click the thumbnail, you get a great detail shot). I dunno ’bout the bottom half of him, but the overall style & colors… gosh, the placement and order of colors on the head and down the wings is exactly like the rainbow male I have sitting right behind me. Bit too coincidental, I think, after looking at it better.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Oh yeah, I see it better now. What gets me is the overall style… the wing style, the head style, the large scales along his sides, etc. And of course the color combo. Has someone sent this to John already?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                    Participant

Hm, good catch, TF.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.